Cheetah VS Robin

Cheetah VS Robin

Hello everyone,

In honour of Zack Snyder's Justice League having just been released, (at the time of the initial early access release of this story), here's a DC-related Hentai story. I hope you are going to enjoy it. Thank you!

"I'm heading back to the cave," a very young Robin said while recklessly driving his cycle in the dangerous streets of Gotham City. This particular Robin was the fourth one in the legion of the bat. He was the true son of The Dark Knight.

"Are you sure about that?" a dark voice communicated with him an unseen force. It was his father. The Bat. He spoke to him through his communicator while he was driving.

"What do you mean, DK?" Robin asked him, confused.

"Alert. Alert. Home-invasion detected in this area," the bat computer indicated to Robin, answering his question.

"Looks like you have one more job to do tonight," The Batman told him. He didn't ask him. He had to do it now.

"Home-invasion? I get home-invasions? This kind of easy and quick mission is for children," Robin argued.

"I think it fits you pretty well, don't you think?"

"Hey, DK, I am not a child. Never say that again."

"Take care of this and then come back to base," he said.

"Don't tell me what to do, DK. Robin, out," and then, the young man abruptly shut all communications between him, The Dark Knight and the bat-cave He was completely on his own now. Robin suddenly turned a street to change his path. He immediately followed the directions of the bat-computer linked to the cycle and accepted the mission as his father instructed him to. In no time, Robin could see the location where the home-invasion had occurred, the computer precisely indicated to him which one it was. The place wasn't a typical home. It was a building. It was a penthouse. A bright home.

Not a normal home invasion. This tower is for rich people obviously. Someone like Catwoman could very well be behind this. Let's have some fun. Let's ruin her night of work, Robin thought to himself as he kept driving toward the luxurious penthouse. Soon, he would be reaching it and began his final objective of the night. He never thought that the last thing he would ever do tonight would be something as simple and as boring as a home invasion type of situation. He largely preferred stalking serial killers. Investigating drug-dealing operations. A typical home invasion scenario with a guy or in this case most-likely, a girl, that girl being Catwoman simply looking and thriving for money. Robbers didn't interest Robin that much. Still, he had to do it. It was part of the job. Damian was still getting used to the way of doing things in Gotham City under The Batman umbrella. He wasn't a fan. He preferred murdering people and asking questions later. The Bat had things completely reversed which made him so angry. So frustrated by him and his team.

Finally, arrived there, Robin wasted no time and allowed his cycle to come dropping on the ground, damaging it a bit. He didn't care. He felt like he had to complete this last mission of the night as soon as possible. He felt rushed. He didn't want to be here with the police arrive, although, this was indeed Gotham City and for the police to arrive anywhere here, it either took a miracle or a very, very long time. Especially, for a simple home-invasion situation like this. The Gotham police department simply didn't have enough resources to dispatch so quickly when the dark city was completely filled with slashers, drug-dealers, serial killers, and God knows what else. Robin didn't use any doors, of course, instead, he took out his bat-grappling hook and shot the hook right on the side of the bright building. In no time, Robin climbed on the side of the penthouse, swiftly escalating it like the ninja he was and that he was always trained to be. Coming through like the silent shadows, Robin made his way inside of the building through a window that wasn't locked. Easy. incredibly easy for him. Inside the penthouse, Robin didn't notice anything strange at first. He slowly and silently walked from darkroom to darkroom, exploring, investigating, not saying a single word by the desire not to be caught by the one who has taken this place and its residents as hostages, but he never found anyone. He had to explore and look through most of the rooms to find nothing. He frowned, just like his father often did. Robin wasn't pleased. He felt like storming out of there and giving up on this before the police forces showed up. The more time Robin spent in this penthouse, the more attracted he felt to it. He hadn't heard a single thing and didn't see anything so far. This typically wasn't the case during home-invasions, especially in Gotham City.