Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)

__________
___

It's time to go back to our hotel, as I walk with Melissa-san beside me,  we met my classmates in the cafe from before.

"How are yah guys"  I said, waving my hand a little as they groaned. "*Sigh* We gotta get ready for the party, you know" I then saw Kaminari and Mineta sitting at the front door. I looked at them with disgust making them shake that amused me more as I show an evil smile.

"(N/N), stop scaring the two" Izu scolded as I nod and sighed.

"Here"

"What's this? " Kaminari asked as I change my expression into innocent.

"Invitation, for the party later tonight. Melissa-san took them for you" I explained

"A goddess rewarded us for our hard work!! " They both exclaimed that made me smile but my other classmates who's standing beside me smiled wickedly, their phones are out and recording the two that made me confuse more.

"See this? Proof that you'll cheat to her!" They all said as the two pervs punched the ground, in fours.

"Listen up, everyone" Iida stated, raising his arms. "There will be a lot of heroes later at tha party. Change into our formal clothes and we'll attend the party as a group. We'll meet at 6:30 in lobby 7 of the central tower. Dismissed" Then... He ran away

"Sheesh... I hate my dress! " I groaned, tugging my face.

"Hmm? Come to think of it, where are you staying at (Y/N)" Uraraka-chan asked

"At the hotel. With Izu"

After hearing this words from the girl, they all stopped with wha-sound, their bodies are in a slope position looking from (Y/N) to  Midoriya then back to (Y/N).

"WHAT!!? " They all replied, loudly making me winced, shutting my eyes.

"You know what, we gotta go. Right Melissa-san? " I said, psuhing Melissa away from my classmates, who's beating Izu up.

"Is Midoriya ok? " She asked as I chuckled.

"Yep, definitely"

After a moment, they left Izu on the ground, pretty beaten up as he lay down on the floor like a star. I laughed at him in solid 1 minute then I helped him up. We went with Melissa's Lab and there she gave Izu a gauntlet and me with a common ring. After that, we bid goodbye to her and went to the hotel. We have the same room because uncle is a cheap Hooligan.

"Ugh, finally! " I yelled, slumping on the carpet, as I heard Izu chuckle.

'Thank you, All Might... I owe you BIG TIME!! ' The greenette bastard happily thought, pumping his fist into yes.

"Tch, I hate tight dress.." I murmured

"Hmm, let me see? "