⚛PREY⚛

"STOP"

And Aryah stops.Every rational thought goes out the window as a commanding voice booms through out the large hallway.

'That's it now I am dead!'

She slowly turns her head towards the voice that sends shivers running down her body.
Nothing could prepare her to see the scene behind her as she turns.
A huge gasps leaves her mouth as she stares with wide eyes. Eye to eye she stands there before her worst nightmare.

It is simply death in it's finest form.

Leopard

her head spins, she can't breath , soon her small figure collapses onto the push hallway.

But the  second her body touches the floor the fierce creature breaks free from his trance, in a blink of her eyes he stands in front of her. Her breathing nearly stops. She lays there frozen afraid that a slightest move can trigger something she will not like a bit.

The lion on the other hand stares at her unblinking, intensely. He starts to move round her without taking his fierce gaze away from her entire being. After rounding he stands in front of her. Now up close she can see the lion has glow in his eyes. A yellow glow. He stands there like a statue . A deadly dangerous sculpture.
A growl leaves from his throat.

Aryah wants to scream in terror . The beast will kill her now. He got his pry right under him.
A terrifying scream leaves her mouth as the leopard jumps over her.

Her eyes shut on their on accord waiting for the pain But to her surprise nothing happens to her. Still hearing the earth shaking growls she carefully opens her eyes to see the guard from earlier is now laying under the leopard's paws.He came searching for the mischievous girl that bit his hand and escaped.
Leopard growls threateningly over the guard's face. The guard's soul must have left him by now.

Other man comes rushing to the scene. But all of them stands still with fear in their eyes.No one comes forward to help the guard under the death's paws.

Aryah watches in fear as the leopard leans forward.She thinks that's it now the leopard will kill the man. Next her. But to her utter confusion leopard leans towards his ear. The guard  pales , gulping. Aryah becomes tense as the guard glances at her.
At this leopard furiously growls. 

The guard barley speaks up hiding his face by both of his hands, " NO! NO trust m-me I did not! I did n-not hunted the pup! I did not brought it  h-here!"

Leopard does not seem satisfied with his statement.

The guard's voice breaks into sobs , "P-Please! Please! Have mercy Léandre!"

The hallway grows grim.Even the tall and strong beast men are tensed.
But soon the ice breaks as a big tiger steps in out of nowhere jumping on the leopard,

One leopard and one tiger wrestle viciously. Their growls shake the castle.

Aryah doesn't know what to do. No matter who lasts the battle it is she who will be killed afterwards. So she shakily stands up.

In that moment leopard throws the tiger, he hits his head on a wall. The leopard gazes upon his next pry. Her. She screams shutting her eyes.

Seems like it is not only the leopard wants to hunt her but the wounded tiger suddenly runs towards her direction.Another scream echo through the hallway.
But before the tiger even got near her the leopard pounces on tiger making it unconscious.

Leopard finally gets to his pry stepping over the unconscious tiger.No one dares to come forward.
The pry is frozen in it's place. He wastes no time before crunching down to it, picking it up with his mouth,placing it onto his back.

He runs out the castle.

   ~⚛~

I AM BAD AT NAMING THE CHAPTERS!

ALSO I CHANGED THE TITLE! IT'S NOW
'BEAST'S SOUL'
IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE SOMEHOW.
I AM STILL NOT SURE:/

VOTE & COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY!