chapter 1 - detentions

amelia, the girl who won title of "most likely to leave her husband for a man who doesnt know she exists" last year for the year book, walked down the hallways with missing posters in her hand. it was jasmin's face that was plastered on the paper, another student that's gone missing. every year, it seems like students go missing with nothing of them left behind, including any sort of clues to reveal who could've taken them.

"excuse me, young lady."

she turned around to see oli, except she had to slightly look down. (sorry oli i had to) it was her math teacher. a grumpy old man who was also suspected for selling his daughters to mafia kings because he couldnt afford morley's chicken n chips.

"you cant hang up those silly posters without permission."

"what? its a missing girl-"

"and? detention for you with me and some other kids after school." he snatched the posters and ate them. he murmured, "not as good as a morleys, but it'll do until i have another one."

-

shany and her bestie maya sat behind the lockers doing their little goth emo things (sorry shany maya needed a best friend) but suddenly, mr abdi showed up and stole mayas 10cm long eyeliner stick and her long ass unneccessary chains and even her black wig, which was straightened so much it wrapped around her face.

"man really said he'll steal my eyeliner LOL" maya laughed n so did shany. "yeah bestie, go away ugly old man."

mr abdi shook his head, "ur going to detention after school with mr oli."

-

3 hours later at detention

-

the detention room was filled with rotten morleys food and the smell of beer, as well as some teens. there was petite, tiny, miniscule lillian who was only 3"2. then there was sarah, the gang leaders daughter with "im not like other girls" girl that bases her life off of a wattpad novel. then there was daniella and devonte, the mafia leader/gang, "double d's B)". then natasha hot cool popular girl who was cooler than all of them there. oh and like amelia, maya n shany but we alrrady got them in.

suddenly, an alert could be heard throughout the schools, "ANY REMAINING STUDENTS N TEACHERS, STAY IN LOCKED ROOMS. THE KILLER WE BELIEVE COULDVE TAKEN ALL THOSE GIRLS IS AMONG US"

they all stared at eachother in fear.

"but.. we're the only ones apart form the headmaster here." amelia frowned.