Prologue

The orbit of Tharion was quiet. The remote planet, rich in resources, has recently joined the Republic in it's war with the Confederacy. However, things weren't going to remain that way for long. The 2 republic starships were positioned on the planet's orbit when, all over around them , Separatist ships emerged from Hyperspace. The republican admiral was shocked to see the famous flagship of General Grievous, the Invisible Hand, leading the attack. He knew he was a dead man, but tried to hide his fear , trying to make a small smirk at his comrades.

On the Command Bridge of the Providence-class ship, the infamous General Grievous was looking bloodthirsty at his targets. He heard that a Jedi Master was stationed on the surface and was eager to kill her. He looked annoyed at the B1 droids on the bridge. The Neimoidian captain that was helping him was giving quick orders. Although he had a small degree of respect for the alien crewman, he was still sick of the boredom of the battle. Seeing that they were outnumbering the Republic by 10 to 1, the Kaleesh's dark voice was heard all over the fleet's comms.

'Target the closest Republic Cruiser!

The droids comformed and the battle began. Leaving the Neimoidian in charge, the General sped up to his modified starfighter and went to the planet's surface. A squad of dropships full of battle droids and Vultures were coming with him. While flying to the Republic garrison, the General observed the similarity of the planet with his. Tharion seemed to be a jungle-like planet with some continental seas and a lush green envoirment. It remainded Grievous so mucn of Kalee. His thoughts traveled back to when he was still a full organic being and he was hunting along with his children. Then he realised the cause of his new form and became enraged. The Jedi were going to pay. A metallic voice contacted Grievous.

'Sir, we are approaching the capital city of Tharion! Where shall we land?

'Right in the middle of the republic garrison! Leave no survivors!

'Yes, General!

A short while after, the clones were desperately trying to fight back the limitless waves of battle droids. They were like a lifeless swarm of steel , unbeatable in big numbers. The Jedi Master of the detachement was couragiously slicing her enemies. However, the effort was pointless. Cauterizing a magnaguard's head, Master Se heard the clanking steps of the warlord. She turned around and saw Grievous picking clones with all his limbs and crushing them, leaving a bloodbath behind. Igniting his lightsaber, Grievous blocked a shot from a captain , and furiously cut his head off. His hissing voice then surrounded Se's ears.

'Jedi...

The General unleashed his wrath and displayed all his lightsabers. Using two of them, he started a torrent of hits on the female Jedi. Grievous observed that his opponent was using Soresu, the Lightsaber Style proeficient in defending. She was going to hold him for a while with this style. He swinged both his weapons, and when she parried, he kicked her in the stomach, sending thr Jedi in a wall. A few clones appeared ready to defend their commander, but Grievous easily dispatched them with a slash. However, the intervention of the clones gave Master Se the time she needed to recover from the blow she got. The cyborg was amused when the woman became enraged and started to give in to the rage. He started giving her a seemingly advantage while he was blocking and slowly retreating from her. She was going to get tired and make a mistske. A fatal one. Trying to cut the General's head, Master Se left her lower body unprotected and Grievous used the moment to cut her legs. Falling down in pain, the Jedi started to scream in agony. The Kaleesh warlord looked merciless at his limbless opponent. Picking her by the throat , he picked her lightsaber hilt and attached it to his belt. Then he looked at the crying Jedi and with a sadistic pleasure, he started to choke her puny life from the wounded body. Then, when he heard no more gasps, he threw the former Jedi in a pile of dead bodies. Checking the battle around him, he saw that it was almost finished. A squad of clones barricaded itself in a building , and others hided in the houses. He wasn't going to waste his time like this. Grievous contacted the fleet above.

'Yes, General?

'I want the garrison and the suroundings erased from existence! Bombard them!

'Roger roger!

Grievous went to his Soulless One and left the battlefield. He quickly returned to the Invisible Hand and watched as the remaining clones were destroyed by the bombardiers...