secret affair

hayley's pov:

strolling into the bau that monday, i never expect my day to go this way. i was dropping off lunch for my husband, aaron hotchner. strolling through the bullpen, i noticed a new face. she was stunning. slim yet toned body, sleek jet black hair, and a smile that could kill. her jawline could slice anything. i started for a second, before making my way to my husbands office. "hey babe," he mumbled, glancing up from work but turning back to it quickly. "hey.. who's the new recruit?" he glanced up and out the bullpen. "oh.. that's emily. she's... something else. we've been butting heads. she's too headstrong for this team." i kissed him goodbye, before strolling past her desk, accidentally dropping my phone while i passed. i bent down to pick it up, fully exposing my curves to her. i slowly snaked back up, before turning to introduce myself. "hi, you must be new. i'm hayley hotchner." the secret was that i had always been a little fruity, and and that i was bored with aaron in bed. i reached out my hand to her, shaking it firmly. i felt our instant connection. aaron was right tho, i could feel her dominance from the hand shake.

emily's pov:
when i first saw the petite blond stroll into the office, my jaw dropped. my heart was soon to follow, as i saw she was aaron hotchner's wife. when she came and dropped her phone right in front of me, i felt myself get wet under her influence. "god damn.." i mumbled under my breath. we shook her hands, and i asserted my dominance to her. i tried to make it through the day without thinking about her, but her face and ass clouded my mind as i finished paperwork. "hey em, we're going to okeefe's for drinks, even aaron, wanna come?" i was hesitant, but agreed. i mean i was having sexual thoughts about my bosses wife... which couldn't mean good news. i strolled into the bar a little later then everyone else, going home to change into a skin tight black dress and stilettos. my jaw dropped as i walked into the bar. there she was again, hayley hotchner, twirling a piece of hair around her finger and spinning the straw in her drink. i went up to say hi to her and the rest of the team. "oh hey emily! how has everyone been treating you? hopefully well." she winked. "oh it's been so great!" i smiled. she looked even better then before, her pta mom style changed in to a blue sapphire shiny mini dress. her legs were long and enchanting. i looked at the bartender, ordering a martini and a vodka soda. i was going to need alcohol to make it through tonight.

throughout the night, me and hayley would catch glimpses of each other staring. our legs brushed against each other when she pulled up into the seat next to me. i was a little buzzed, but she was completely sober. she leaned into my ear. "emily... hotch is driving to new york tomorrow to go see sean. i want you to come over," i was a little shocked. "he's my boss hayley, this could go terriblly wrong." she breathed heavy on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "but what if it goes terribly right?" she rested her hand on my thigh, before blowing me a kiss and leaving with hotch.

i contemplated not going, but i couldn't resist. i brought take out with me over. "emily, i'm so glad you could make it!" we curled up on the couch next to each other, eating and watching whatever reality tv was on. i found myself tracing circles around hayley's thighs. she slightly whimpered underneath my touch. "do you like that?" she nodded. i took her hand, leading her to her room. "you were such a tease last night. it's time i show you who's the real boss." i threw her onto the bed, trailing kisses around her neck and mouth, careful not to leave any marks. i locked lips with her, exploring her sweet mouth and tasting her. she moaned under my touch. i trailed my fingers across her body, undressing her until she laid naked on the bed. i circled my fingers on her clit, feeling how wet she was under my care. "so wet already... a dirty little slut arent we? getting off knowing you're fucking your husband's subordinate?" i kissed up and down her thighs, before sucking on her clit. her moans engulfed the room, screaming my name. she bucked her hips as i sent her body into a frenzy. "god emily- please- i'm gonna come." her sticky white fluid spilt on my mouth, and i licked up every drop of it. her heavy breaths slowed into a natural pace. "god... no one-not even aaron, has made me feel that good.

hayley's pov:

after that amazing high, i had trouble even moving. i pulled myself up, helping emily out of her clothes and onto the bed. i sat on her hips, leaning over her and sucking on her sweet swollen lips. i let my kisses trail down her body, sucking on her nipples and caressing her body. i then stuck a finger into her, thrusting steadily as she bucked and moaned with every push. i added another finger, reaching deep into her g-spot. she moaned in pleasure and i brought her to climax. "that was amazing hayley." we collapsed next to each other, making out. she cleaned me up after, drawing a bath for us. hot and has great aftercare. maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all...