Your Tubbo

Oh yeah, so this is meant to be read whilst listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeFCZEiAy0

I hope you enjoy <3

 •---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

•--- ??? POV ---•

You jolt out of your position where you laid, snapping back to reality. The world seems fuzzy at first; there's a constant, dull throb that echoes through the emptiness of your head. 

 Your head feels heavy. Your eyelids begin to droop. The silence fills your ears, creating its own sound that booms through your head, leaving a deep ache in its wake. The spots on your vision disappear and your eyes snap back open. 

 You look around the field, digging into the depths of your seemingly empty brain to find a clue, any clue, as to what happened. The hills stand tall and mighty, there are dark shapes on the ground. A large, ominous cloud hangs above you, a blanket of sorrow that adds to your feel of isolation. 

 It was almost peaceful. A quiet, large field without the Sun beaming down and hurting your eyes or scorching your skin. A light breeze blows. 

Then, you focus on the shapes. 

Those are people

 People without names lay motionless on the ground, blood caked on their faces and around their wounds. Arrows are lodged in people's limbs, stab wounds open on their skin, beaten and bloodied. Blood seeped out of their wounds; it ran dark and thick, leaving a light trail on them. 

 Your breath hitches as you look at the body closest to you; it was a young boy with brown hair, a navy overcoat and a brown sash. A large stab wound is evident on his white pants; the leggings had ripped and there was blood splattered around it. It made its way halfway through his leg. 

You know this boy. You have seen him before. He's your best friend. 

Tubbo.

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Now cry.

(ehhh I'm not gonna continue this)