☆ABOUT US☆

As Pablo Neruda so enticingly quoted that, "Under your skin, the moon is alive

As Pablo Neruda so enticingly quoted that, "Under your skin, the moon is alive."

Similarly, we, The Nyctophile Community believes that under your deepest thoughts, a writer is alive, eagerly waiting to come out and scribble words beautifully. It cannot be a story or a book or a well-versed poetry, it can be an improper attempt of rhythmical lines or some mind-chilling, thought provoking ideas.

Nyctophile here basically means a lover of nights and darkness. And when breezes visit to caress us in this sery darkness, it takes us to our own self, our own thoughts and unsaid emotions. There is something so overpowering about the nights. The very thought of being the only one awake and alive, sitting with the moon and breezes while connecting to thyself spikes a different version of thoughts which can be phenomenal.

And in the chaos of our everyday lives, we hardly find time to pen down these very gems and emotions. And hence we, The Nyctophile Community is here to help you. With an aim of boosting up budding writers across genres and getting the new, aspiring writers off a few common prejudices and from helping and improving you with your book and stories to giving opportunities by organising a wide range of awards and contests, we extend a heartfelt welcome to you all.

The initiative of this community was introduced by RandomParody with Reeya_Reader_Writer to improve your experience throughout thy wattpad journey.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

MEET THE FOUNDERS

T A N I S H Q

Hello to all the ink slingers out there, I'm Tanishq, a passionate writer from India. I lowkey started writing Fanfictions during the very first lockdown and later discovered a writer in me. And whilst my time here, I got to know so many talented people who had ideas to pen down, but the fear of rejection and lack of their satisfaction kept them away.

I can relate to all this cause I've been through this path and I wanted to help y'all which finally inspired me.

Let's team up and learn and shine altogether!✨

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

R E E Y A

Hola ! I am Reeya, an aspiring writer from India. Currently, I am pursuing my degree in English Literature. As an aspiring writer myself, I understand the difficulties a writer faces. Therefore, to assist and aid these budding and blossoming talented beings, I, along with my friend Tanishq, want to reach out to all the geniuses out there to help them grow and add feathers in their cap. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Our Main Aim :

Our aim is to get that writer or poet out of you, which you have shielded beneath your oasis of thoughts and odd prejudices about being an ink slinger.

Writing is definitely difficult, but then when you can really connect yourself to those breezes in the night, you're all set to let your intellect bleed on the paper in the form of words.