A N S - Writing

Here at A Novel Society, our aim is to help writers improve their writing, by offering fun rewards once they have completed one of their challenges. Each set of challenges differs depending on which level the writer is. The easiest challenges are at our beginner level, Bronze, with difficulty increasing with Silver and Gold. Once a writer has completed all the Gold tasks they can then be promoted to Platinum. There are no tasks for Platinum writers, who are the helpers of the group.

When you join A N S you will be able to choose your writing level,

🥇Golden
This is our highest ability level and there are certain tasks you'll have to complete before you move up to the secret level. There will also be a prize for completing this level and a sticker for you.

🥈Silver
Our intermediate level. There are plenty of fun writing challenges to complete before you can get promoted to Gold. You will also win a prize for passing this level and a sticker.

🥉Bronze
Our beginners level. Here you will learn how to improve your writing, starting with the very basics. You'll get a sticker and a great prize for competing this level.

We are open to writers of all ages, genres and abilities. Fill in our form and come and join us