0.54*

+ finally heeseung x hayoon >.<

Heeseung came to her house right before 4 o'clock. He don't want to waste his chance for fixing everything. Hayoon brought him to her room for some privacy.

Even though she knows her brothers will eavesdropping their conversation.

“ I'm sorry, Hayoon. I didn't mean to lied and played with your heart. Since the start I already fall for you, Hayoon. About what I planned with Sunghoon it was lies. The reason why he did it because Jake likes Y/N too and got her attention. He planned a revenge and asked for my help and at the same time I've been disturbed by Sera so I thought it was a right time. ” he explained while look deeply into her eyes.

Hayoon just shut her mouth and waiting for Heeseung next words. She don't want to interrupt the male or else Jaehun and Jake will punish her.

“ That's it? ”

“ No, I'm not done yet. I told Jake about Sunghoon plan and he want me to protect you. That's why I followed you and stole your first kiss. I doing it because I want your feeling for Sunghoon gone but at the same time my feelings towards you grew. I never felt very happy when I'm with others but with you, it's different Hayoon. I also know you feel the same. ” he held her hands softly and caressed it.

Hayoon didn't say anything. Honestly, she already forgive Heeseung but she still want to hear from his mouth. She want to see how much Heeseung's love for her.

She bite her lip, “ did you know about Sera's plan? ”

“ I don't know anything! I swear Hayoon! I just knew it when Sunghoon texted me. I kinda shocked with the news but he already apologized to me. Then, I want him to apologize to you. ” he replied and intertwined their hands.

Suddenly, he heard sobbing sound from Hayoon and cupped her face. Hayoon closed her eyes because she can't look at Heeseung. She felt guilty and happy at the same time. Heeseung wiped her tears and pulled her closer.

“ Hee, I'm sorry. I shouldn't follow my feelings and should listen to you. It's hurts me so much but I can't hate you because I need you. I love you, Heeseung. ” she said and hugged him.

Nothing can stop Heeseung from smiling like an idiot when he heard the words. He have been waiting for this moment to come and finally it's happened.

Hayoon look up and touched his cheek, she smiled a little before closed their gap. Heeseung knows what Hayoon want to do so he cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

He pulled her closer and let her sat on his lap. Hayoon went to Heeseung hair and played with his hair. She miss his scent and warm feeling around her. It's her haven.

Between the passionate kiss, they kept mumbling "I love you" and "I'm sorry". They both shared their feeling in the kiss. Hayoon end up asked Heeseung for cuddles and the male got nothing to decline it.

He so glad Hayoon back into his arms.

+ heeseung x hayoon w their kiss scene. ugh, i'm soft!!