0.55*

Heeseung relationship with Hayoon became like before and they went to university together. Hayoon sat at the same table with her brother and his friends but Sunghoon wasn't there.

It's seem like he have been avoiding them. Everytime they bumped into each other Sunghoon will acted like he never know Hayoon before. Did he felt guilty with what he did? If that the reason, Hayoon already forgive him.

But not for Sunghoon, he can't see her or any of their friends face anymore. He's not a real friend, that was what he thought. Even Jake and Jay already miss to hangout with him but they understand.

Sunghoon don't have classes today so he just stay at home and played with Gaeul. Meanwhile his parents went to their grandma house and Yeji attended the school. Suddenly someone rang the doorbell.

He opened up the door and shocked when he saw Sera.

“ Hey, what are you doing here? ” he asked.

“ I have something to give to you. May I in? ” she replied and Sunghoon nodded then let her got into the house.

He closed the door and let Sera sat on the sofa. He suddenly got flustered when Sera's eyes never left his face. Just like she reading something written on his face.

“ Where is your family? ”

“ My parents went to my grandma house and Yeji still at school. Do you want something? I can prepare some juice for you. ”

Sera shook her head, “ sit, I want to give you something. ”

He just followed what Sera said. He sat right in front of Sera and waiting for what the girl wanted to do. Sera opened her bag and took something out from her bag. A small box and Sunghoon don't know what is in it.

Sera put the box on the table and look at Sunghoon. He still confused with what is inside the box.

“ What is it? ”

“ First, you have been avoiding everyone at university everyday. I counted it and two weeks have passes! I don't have any chance to talk or greet you. I know you still guilty with what happened but you shouldn't do that. Your friends, they even asked me about you and your condition. Well, I don't know anything. ” she said.

Sunghoon let out am awkward laugh, “ I'm sorry. ”

“ You should be. Second, I know you wondering what's inside this box right? It's the dress that you let me borrowed. I don't own the dress and I want to give it back to you. If I know I won't wear the dress that day. I admit it, the dress is pretty but it's not belong to me. Sunghoon-ah, you should give the dress to whom you wanted to give. And that person isn't me. ” she added with a bitter smile on her face.

She don't know what she felt right now but the feeling is not right. She lied. She don't want Sunghoon give the dress to Y/N but she can't say it.

Sunghoon let out a sighed, “ I won't give it to her and she may reject it. You can keep the dress and it's suit you. ”

“ But you saved money and planned for a confession right? You should do it or if you don't want to do it at least give the dress to your future girlfriend or wife. But not me, I'm not belong to the dress. ” she said.

“ You don't get it yet, don't you? I gave the dress to you because—ugh! Just forget it! ” he groaned while stared at Sera deeply.

+ wonder what happened next? 🤡