Chapter 1

Forget about our past

|September 6, 6:40 am|

|Angst|Fluff|Fighting|

I heard the beeping of my alarm as I just sighed picking my phone up beside me and checking the time, 6:40. "Oh wow, only 80 more minutes until school.." I said to myself as I placed my phone back down. "Wait school!!" I repeated to myself and got up looking through some clothes I had packed for college, I picked out the very first complete outfits I placed into my suitcase. I then ran into the shower to take a quick shower and get things ready. 

-7 am-

I got out of the shower and fixed myself, I picked up my messenger bag and ran out only to run back into my room picking up my car's key and walked out of my room and close the door. I then started to run out to the parking lot. I looked around and realized there it was a black Mercedes. I huffed as I opened up the door and got in, as I heard my stomach growl. I sighed as I just rolled my eyes ignoring my hunger, starting to get things ready to go to school.

-7:20am-

Oh god, it's 7:20! I better get to class before the bell rings! I picked up my messenger bag from the passenger seat next to me. I locked my car, placing the keys into my pockets, and started to run to the college. I remember the class number and realized it wasn't far from the entrance, I then ran to the left side and looked through the numbers. Taking notice of one class and opening up the door as the bell just rang, "Oh thank god.." I sighed sliding down the door, as I heard some chuckle as they come close to me.

"Hey, you alright?" I heard them ask as they had a British accent and I looked up, to see their dark brown hair and their chocolate-colored eyes. They held their hand out to me as they smiled, I smiled back and nodded. Letting them help me get up, "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thought I would have been late. So I was just relieved to not be late."

"Oh I see well, my name is George. As I have a brother as well but I think you'll meet him soon. But anyway let's go sit down somewhere, and let me introduce you to the others." 

"Of course!" I said as I went along with him and smiled while walking behind him, I then saw everyone around. I realized how many people were in this class and was happy there wasn't a lot. "Alright we all have our own nicknames that we will go by, so I'll tell you. So the one with the glasses is Antfrost. The one with the black and red hoodie is Badboyhalo. The blue one is Skeppy. As we have two more coming, but our last person here, is Dream. Say hi babe."

Babe... I should have guessed he was with someone. Someone as cute yet hot as him is taken. I then looked up to see Dream coming close to us, I then realized he was wearing a green mask and waved at me. "Hello um-"

"Sapnap. Sapnap Phoenix." I said as he still seemed to keep a straight face. "Wait a Phoenix!" George said surprised as he realized which family I came from. "Mr.Phoenix." He said as he bowed down as Dream did too. "O-Oh no need for formal introduction, I may be a Phoenix but no need for this," I said as I just smiled, and sighed. I always hated when this happened, as my family was a royal one. Everyone knew about us. Though I always hated when this happened, as I said before. 

"I see, well it's an honor to meet you, Mr.Phoenix. I'm Dream, Dream Alarie."

"Wait have we met before? I've heard your name before."