Pilot

"Bloom..bloom Come find me..
come to me Bloom.."

As we hear a Sweet kind Voice calling out to Bloom. As we see a shot of a girl Bloom. Bloom Peterson A 16 year old Girl With a Fare skin tone with her long Ginger hair

As she kept tossing and turning in her bed as she shivers in fear As she jumped up still a little bit

sleepy with her light Blue eyes
Filling up with tears.

As her long red Braided Hair flung around over her left shoulder. As she Covered her face With her hands rubbing her tears away making her Eyes red while Waking herself up throwing the covers of her Blue Blanket over sitting up slowly looking around her room.

"BLOOOOM..Bloom Ember McKenna Isobel Peterson you Get Down hear Right NoW..."

As Bloom heard her Mom shout loudly from down stairs. as Bloom ground Still half asleep as stood to her feet showing her Whereing a pair of Light blue pyjama Shorts and a light blue pyjama top with red Hearts on theme.

"BLOOM..I WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN.. DOWN STAIRS NOWWW.."

As Bloom in a fit of Rage opened her door while Grouning as she Shouted back at her mom.

"OKAY.. I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE...SHEESH.."

- A few Minutes later -

As We cut to see a shot of Two Adults Middle aged. One is Vanessa Peterson a beautiful Woman at the age of 34 Short Hazel Brown hair and Brown eyes with Fare skin. Dressed in a pair of Green pants and a Pink floral Top with a white apron on top as she's cooking Breakfast.

Then we cut to a Shot of Her
Husband Klaus Peterson a Handsome somewhat muscular Man At the earlie age Of 30. as he's sat at the table Reading his News paper dressed in a Light blue top with a fireman's uniform and black boots with Blue eyes and Blonde hair.

 as he's sat at the table Reading his News paper dressed in a Light blue top with a fireman's uniform and black boots with Blue eyes and Blonde hair

we see Bloom almost fully dressed I a light blue crop top with a red bra underneath. Some Navy blue jeans  and some yellow socks with some stars at the top and a pair of Red Dock boots with some yellow lacess. As she walked on over to the coat hanger Grabbing her Red leather jacket.

 As she walked on over to the coat hanger Grabbing her Red leather jacket