initiation

i got a test for you
you say you want my heart
well, baby you can have it all
there's just something that i need from you
is to meet my boys.

=====

tyquian is jittery - he can't stop staring at his leg that he keeps moving up and down rapidly. he's biting his bottom lip and thinking over what exactly is about to happen tonight and he can't help but feel nervous, scared, yet he even feels excitement bubbling inside him.

he jumps in the seat and looks at the hand that's caressing his thigh, he brings his gaze up and stares at kentrell who's eyes are on the road but he's still smirking like he just knows what ty's feeling. "you good baby?"

tyquian nods his head because he can't open his mouth and speak right now and he hopes kentrell can see from his peripheral vision that he's nodded. his gaze goes back to focusing on kentrell's hand that's still on his thigh - higher now - with his fingertips rubbing softly at his thigh.

he turns his head back and looks at the other boy who's driving, stares at his side profile. he watches the way kentrell's tongue darts out and licks his bottom lip before he's sniffing and scrunching his face up.

tyquian is in love with kentrell gaulden.

and it's that fact there that's gotten him into this situation in the first place. because he's in love with kentrell and apparently kentrell really couldn't give a shit about love.

but that doesn't stop kentrell from going after those love struck fools that are falling at his feet and fucking them. ty's already been fucked by kentrell - twice actually and both times were still so fucking present in his mind, playing on loop as he laid in his bed, alone.

now though, according to the rumors (and kentrell's invitation) tyquian has actually made it to level two with kentrell.

tyquian thinks calling it 'level two' is ridiculous and so fucking weird but that's all he's heard it being called ever since word got around that he's with kentrell. now when tyquian arrives to his college classes, he'll get stopped by random girls and boys telling him nonsense about level two or sometimes he'll just hear them talking about him as he's walking by.

i can't believe you're going to level two

how the fuck did tyquian's loner ass get to level two before me, jay?

he's not playing a fucking video game and he'd really wish people would stop calling it level two. it sounds so fucking weird and gross.

all tyquian wanted was to mess around with kentrell because he knew the other boy didn't do relationships. and after finding out that trell indeed found him attractive (or at least good enough to fuck) tyquian agreed with himself that it wouldn't be anymore than fucking.

because obviously he's heard rumors about what exactly level two is all about. tyquian never really thought he'd make it here so he never really worried about it. but last week, kentrell had surprised him after they fucked in his shower and finally invited him over to his loft.

by now, after all the rumors, words spoken to him and even behind his back about him, he knows that level two starts with getting invited back to kentrell's loft.

tyquian wasn't thinking straight - still high off the weed he and trell shared and still reeling after he was fucked against his shower wall - when he agreed to kentrell's question, with a whine and a nod of his head as the other boy sat him on his bed, still wet from the shower. kentrell was smirking at him though and before he could take his answer back, trell was moving down and eating him out.