Daddy daddy.

"Did you miss me?"

He says and takes a step towards me. I stare deeply into his eyes. Deep down he knows how much I like his eyes and how lost I get whenever he looks at me like this.

"Of course."

I manage to let out after a while of just staring at him. He was practicing with the boys again and came to visit me, sweaty mess. How dare he do this to me. I swear he's doing this to me on purpose.

"How much?"

A big smirk appears on his face. I open my mouth to speak but he's faster. Before any words can leave my mouth he presses his lips onto mine, pulling me close to him.

After some time of him exploring my mouth, we separate. He puts his hand onto my shoulder and pushes me down on my knees.

🔁

Her eyes were at the same level as his crotch, her eyes fixed onto him hypnotized with pure arousal as he, first undid his belt and then finally, unbottuned his pants. Wasting no time, he pushes his pants down and they quickly fall down to his ankles. 

His boxers following right after.

She immediately reached out her hand, grabbing him. He lets out a breath as soon as he feels her soft hand on him. She start's to jerking his already hard dick. He was ready. Maybe more than ready. Of course, he wanted her but he was patient.

"Come on, baby."

He speaks up, clear and with a demanding tone. Today's vibe was much different.

Another deep breath can be heard coming out of his mouth as he impatiently pushes her head forward. She finally starts working. Him being in a mood today, as soon as she takes him into her mouth, he roughly pushed her head further down his length while thrusting his hips forward.

This motion moves all of him into her mouth even earning a loud gag from his lover. She just moans around his cock in her mouth, trying to focus on moving her tongue around, massaging his length.

After a while, her throat finally relaxes. Her previously cleneched muscles, relax too. Finally, she's comfortable. 

"Ah yes. You are not as innocent as everyone thinks. Am I right?"

She can only hum, the vibration in her throat surprising him, making him bite his lip. Instead, he focused really hard on fucking her mouth. This is exactly what he needed. 

"Shit your throat is so fucking tight."

It only takes him a few more minutes or her magic tongue and the warmth of her mouth to bring him over the edge.

He finally reaches his high, emptying it all into her mouth. She swallows everything just how he likes it, gasping for air right when his length leaves her mouth.

He smirked down at her but didn't say anything while she did her best to catch her breath. She shoots him a death glare from down below, wanting to wipe away that smug expression off of his face but she didn't dare to risk the consequence of teasing him.

She already learned her lesson before.

After a while, she takes the strength to pull herself onto her feet, their faces few inches away. His hand moving onto her back and the other grasping her side. Once again his eyes captured her. It was only then when she felt her butt hitting something.

This whole time he was pushing her backward, their feet moving. She lets out a breath as her hands move down his shoulders onto his chest. The fact that he has his shirt on made her mad. With one swift move, she ripped his shirt open.