Prologue

You went high speed in the chase, avoiding every obstacle that came in your way with your motorcycle. The red and blue light dances through the night with loud sirens.

Zooming your way to the bridge that is separating to half and half, you can make that jump to escape from the cops. You tightened your grip, speeding in more and more, hoping this can be an escape route.

Finally, you flashed your way out of there, all of the car's sirens began to fade away, you gleamed a smile under your helmet.

"Amateurs..." Is all that you can say.

Do they know who they're dealing with? You're a super thief that has all the tricks mastered under your sleeves. You can't be competed that easily.

The silence of the night filled in, relaxing every muscle you have, you just hoped that you can have a well deserved sleep this night. Every corner in that part of the city isn't crowded no matter with it's daylight. It's the most relaxed place in town where a lot of people won't bother to disturb with it's nothingness.

You stopped at your destination, you jumped off from your motorcycle and placed your helmet to your side. What a great feeling.

You dusted off the dirt on the ground, revealing a vault with a safety pin, you unlocked it and let you embrace the warmth feeling of home, you pulled your motorcycle carefully as to not slip it harshly. This motorcycle is like a baby to you, you cherished it a lot.

"Lock all entrances" You commanded, the system of your home did what you commanded.

You went in to take a shower, not bothering that your clothes are scattered not in their places. You didn't want to bother at all since you've been out all day.

Throwing yourself to the mattress as you closed your eyes to drift yourself to sleep wonderland.

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*
Author's Note
I was inspired to make this story by Linyah on AO3, her story that made me VERY amazed is "Cold Hard Cash" WHICH I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE! I'm sure she won't see this, but if you are, I LOVE YOU AND THE DEDICATION TO KEEP IT ON FOR 9 YEARS IS JUST AMAZING.
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*