0.56*

" You don't get it yet, don't you? I gave the dress to you because—ugh! Just forget it! " he groaned while stared deeply in her eyes.

Sera quickly look away when she realised that Sunghoon was mad with her words. Did she say something wrong? He loves Y/N so he should give the dress to her not Sera. But she wondering what Sunghoon wanna say.

Her heart beating with uncontrollably cuz Sunghoon don't look away. He still stared right into her eyes and it was made her flustered. She want to say something but nothing come out. The stared longer than what she expected.

" I really don't get it, Sunghoon. " she mumbled.

Sunghoon smirked when heard her crack voice. He leaned in until their nose touched. His stare become soft before he closed his eyes and kissed her. The moment their lips met Sunghoon pulled Sera by her waist. He caressed her cheek while he deepen the kiss.

She lay on the sofa without breaking the kiss. Her fingers went to his hair and pulled him closer. He decided to play with Sera so he pulled away from the kiss and she gasped. She look at Sunghoon confusedly. She wants more, the kiss.

" Sunghoon? "

" You really can't hold yourself even when you're sober? Should I tied you up once again? " he asked as Sera was blushing while bite her lower lip.

Sunghoon chuckled, " don't worry baby, I like it. "

He leaned in once again and kissed her passionately. They really enjoyed the kiss until they can't noticed there were three boys standing at the door. It's Heeseung, Jay and Jake standing there while speechless.

Sera noticed it first and quickly pushed Sunghoon chest. She fixed her hair meanwhile Sunghoon turned his head and saw his friends. Heeseung blinked his eyes several times, Jay held his laugh and Jake covered his mouth with his palm.

" H-hey! What are you guys doing here? " he asked nervously.

" Why you guys standing at the door? Oppa is home right? Oh, Sera unnie is here too! " Yeji suddenly appeared behind Heeseung and look at the living room.

She quickly pulled Sera to the kitchen leaving her brother with his friends. Sunghoon invited them to sit down while avoiding their gaze. Jay who holding his laugh finally let it go. Sunghoon cheeks turned into shades of pink.

" I always knew there's something between you two! Snogging, aye? What an improvement, Park Sunghoon! " Jay said while tapping the cushion.

" Who knew someone with innocent look can do something like that? I don't know you have kinky stuff, Hoon! " Jake added.

" Sunghoon is a big boy now! It's feels like I'm his father! I'm so proud! " now it's Heeseung.

Sunghoon just covered his face because of the embarrassment. Next time, he will lock the door.

+ ok boomer, i love spoiling people moment hihihihh

come and visit my new book! ❤