Bio

Name: Y/n Stark L/n

Age: 17

Eye color: Blue

Weapon:

The Sentinel bracelet- Becomes the Iron Man prime suit

The Sentinel bracelet- Becomes the Iron Man prime suit. Takes power from arc reactor but can last 84 hours if used nonstop.

Info on the suit:

Offensive Powers

The Model-Prime Armor features regular weaponry, namely , a unibeam, and a micro-missile array. The repulsors have multi-vibrational capabilities, being able to damage beings with . It has added two more unibeams in the chest, making the suit capable of firing a tribeam at once.

Different types of weaponry can be created on the spot thanks to the armor's primary shape-shifting function. The scales on the surface of the suit can be commanded to shape themselves into blades, guns, cannons, etc. The armor can also create a "zero-point energy bubble" which drains an excessive amount of energy. This energy bubble can be used to attack enemies with a shockwave energy blast or as a force-field to contain them. In addition to the commonplace increase in strength, the armor's shape-shifting features can enhance its user's strength even further by increasing in mass, giving the suit a bulky appearance similar to the Hulkbuster armor.

Defensive Powers

In addition to the extra-durable shell protecting its user, the Model-Prime Armor has shown to be completely immune to different types of powerful attacks, namely sonic attacks and EMPs, with such efficiency that its wearer might not even react to them. The suit can also resist powerful blasts of energy that can destroy entire buildings, and repeated blows from the likes of . The armor also protects against intangibility, preventing objects and individuals like the from phasing through it.

Stealth Mode

The division of the suit's surface into individual tiles allows for fast repairing of damaged areas, as the scales simply realign themselves. The extent of this ability allows the armor to rapidly rebuild itself even after being broken down in its entirety.

The suit also possesses a cloaking mode that renders it invisible while its user remains in sight, providing its wearer with all of its protection and a deceivingly-defenseless appearance. The suit's multi-functionality allows it to render its entire surface black for stealth missions. Additionally, magnetic force-fields can be used to attract objects at will.

In case the wearer's life is in extreme risk during battle, the Model-Prime Armor possesses an emergency protocol that causes the suit to burst and separate from its user while the device on their wrist flies them away to safety. The Model-Prime Armor then realigns itself and continues fighting in automatic control until its user accesses a remote interface and gets hold of the armor.

Looks of the suit: