Lights out

"-so I ate that dead rat and-" sighs what even is my life anymore I thought as I looked at my crazy best friend.

"PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY LOOKING AT US LIKE WE'RE CRAZY" I shouted. My best friend looked at me and said "Oh come on Oliver, their just looking at us because they think we're hot" she said as she had a smug face.

"..." I looked at her weirdly, "Uhm, Whatever you say Jae."

Third person pov

Bell rings "Shit we gotta go to class, AND WHY THE FUCK IS THE BELL SO LOUD" Oliver said as he covers his ears."Pfft- it's not that loud, anyways see ya" Jae says as she walks to her class. "Bye i guess" Oliver says as he also walks to his class.

Oliver walks inside his class then his teacher called out to him, "Mr.Kruger, why are you late again this week?" the teacher says as he looks at Oliver with a glare, "Sorry Mr.Wilson, it won't happen again." Like I give a fuck Thought Oliver as he rolls his eyes, The teacher sighs, "Fine, but only this time."

Oliver went to his seat and sat. After 10 mins or so the lights blacked out

"HUH?!" almost all the students exclaimed, "Calm down, it's just a power cut nothing else." said the teacher

Fucking cowards thought a student named Yuki.

Then the window suddenly broke.

To be continued