Tongue tied

"F/N" my best friend yelling my name as I was walking out my bedroom with tears running down my cheeks. "I can't believe my best friend Khloe would do this shit to me after almost 15 years"

"No, don't say shit to me" looking back at her trying to stay calm and not fuck this bitch up

"Y/n its not like that I promise, I just..." "Fucked my man" cutting her off.

"What let me hear this, let me guess he tripped and fell in ya pussy" I walked up to her wanted to slap her but I ended up walking away from her.

Shino was just watching it happen and I walked up to him too. "Was it good?", "huh" "was it good" "umm not really" rubbing the back of his head. "That's all I needed to know" walking away from both of them.

But I told myself if that shit wasn't trash he could've really smd fr fr anyways I called my closest friend Seven.

BaByMoMmA😩💕

Seven: wh baby why you crying 🥺

Y/n: yo that's bum ass nigga shinso cheated on me with Khloe ass🤦🏽‍♀️

Seven: Wtf bro Aii I'm coming over Ik already chopped cheese and sprite...

Y/n: And a snicker

Seven: Aii mamas I'm coming🥺

Seven and I live in Brooklyn but she lives Canarsie and I live in flatbush.

*knock knock* "Its open baby mama" "Y/n you okay baby... I bought deku over too" "Noooo" running to your bedroom "what happened baby" seven said "I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE ME LIKE THIS" yelling from out the room. "Y/n do I play with you like that bring ya fine sad ass out here and come say hey to daddy" you walked out the room going to deku and giving him a hug. "Heyy deku you look good today" 

Deku looks mad fine today I said in my head "Thanks my beautiful y/n " lifting my chin up to him.

Tbh deku was like 5'11, 6'0 and I was a good 5'4.