1.2

"Yeah, man," Brian says as he answers his phone.
"You wanna race tonight?" Tej asks him.
"Yeah. You know I could use the money," Brian answers him.
"You got four minutes," Tej tells him.
"All right. I'll be there," Brian says before hanging up the phone.

"Yeah. There's our fourth right there," Tej says as Brian drives through the crowd while blowing exhaust to try to get the crowd to move back.
"Shit. It's Brian," Suki says realizing, who it is.
"What's up, Tej?" Brian asks as he walks over to the man with the Afro.
"What's happenin', dude?" Tej asks back as they bro hug.
"Thanks for the invite," Brian says as a woman walks over to Tej.
"No problem at all, man. Just, uh... Just remember me when you wax, a'ight?" Tej says causing the woman to giggle.
"They got deep pockets?" Brian asks Tej.
"Real deep," The woman answers causing Brian to smirk before he slightly checks the woman out.
"Brian, this is my sister Alexandra," Tej introduces them. "She just moved back from Texas."
"You can call me Alex though," Alex says with a smile before shaking Brian's hand.

"What's up, Suki?" Brian asks the girl leaning against the pink car.
"What's up, Bullet?" Suki asks back as they share a smile.
"What do you say we kick it a nickel?" Brian asks the drivers.
"Nobody said nothin' about raisin' the stakes," Julius says as he leans against his red car.
"If that's the case, why don't you ask these nice people here to back off the line so you can go home?" Alex asks as she walks towards the guy with Brian right behind her.
"Oooh.!" The crowd cheers.
"Hey. Hey. Hey," Julius says getting the crowd to be quiet. Tej walks over to stand beside Brian and his sister. "Okay. Thirty-five large. Three cinco." Julius hands Tej his money before Brian hands Tej money.

"All right, back up. Back up. Let's go. Let's go," Tej orders. "Back y'all asses up. Back up. Back up. Before you turn into barbecue around here. It's not a game. This is serious. All right. Back up. Back up. Get off the street. Let's go. Back it up. Back it up. Everybody keep your hands real, real clear, all right? Cause I got a surprise for y'all this evening." Alex stands beside her brother near the sidewalk before Tej gives her a nod.
"Ready," Alex points at Suki with a smirk before she points at Slap Jack, who revs his engine. "Ready." She then points at Julius. "Ready." Brian revs his engine as Alex points at him. "Ready," Alex throws her arms up before dropping them. "Go!"

"Yo, Jimmy, hit it, baby. Hit it!" Tej says into a walkie as they see the cars in the distance causing Alex to look at her brother confused. "A'ight. Y'all see that? Told y'all I had a surprise. How you like that for a finale?" Alex looks at Tej in shock when she sees half of the bridge starting to raise. Slap Jack comes flying over the bridge before Brian flies over him. "Tell me y'all saw that, man. Bullet and Suki sprayed the bridge, and I need to start making y'all pay to see this shit." Brian gets out of the car as the crowd cheers. "I got over 10 stacks for my man right here, a'ight? That's what I'm talkin' about, man. Play with it. Smells good, don't it?" Brian then hands Tej some of the money back. "Right there. Right. Y'all see this? Everybody take a real good look. This what you call mutual respect. A'ight, let's clear out." Brian is talking to a guy when Alex notices a lady watching him. To Alex, the lady seemed to stick out for a purpose but for what purpose Alex didn't know. Alex walks over to Brian before nodding her head in the direction of the lady.
"Seems you have a fan or a stalker," Alex says with a smirk causing Brian to look at the lady. They walk over to the lady, who giggles before turning away from them.
"Hey, where you going?" Alex asks the lady.
"It's time to get out of here," The lady says.
"Why's that?" Brian asks her and as if on cue cop sirens are heard. Brian and Alex quickly run to his car before getting in and taking off. Brian knew he had to get Alex out of there or Tej would probably kill him. Brian is able to get away from one cop by making a quick turn causing the cop to crash. Brian turns onto a street where cops are waiting. One cop gets out of his car with a big gun.
"Shit," Alex says as Brian swerves around him. The cop shoots the gun causing prongs to stick into the side of the car. All of the electrical stuff starts to shut down, before Brian crashes into a post.
"Damn!" Brian says as he hits the steering wheel.
"Let me see your hands! Put 'em up!" The cop says as the car is surrounded. Brian and Alex are taken to the station before being put in separate rooms.