𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

༊*·˚

❝ 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 /𝑛𝑒ɪ𝑚/
𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 ;
𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜. ❞

ೃ⁀➷

It have been a very interesting morning to them. Technically. Nevertheless, the streets of Liyue have always been busy. It's not a surprise after seeing the figure that was wearing a questionable clothes, walked around in the harbor since it is a common trading place.

But every time they walked by, harsh whispered filled the air. It's not their appearances that bother the civilians but it's about their presence. Perhaps, it's not normal to see a person with distinctive facial features like them. A southeast asian face. Looked really... original.

But yet, the rumors that was flying around was about that person, who wore the shades of gold on their green outfit is a criminal adventurer.

Exterminating anyone that met their eyes or seemed to offend them and steal their belongings. Much like a treasure hoarder. But truly, they were no near those descriptions. Indeed, they do have a lot of scars and have a really crude face to begin with but that was just their face.

They were just a simple person that goes around in the middle of the night, protecting people that in need of help. But... that was never be an easy task for them.

"How much is this?" Their hand pointed at one of the beautiful knitted charms.

The one that they pointed was a red, yellow and blue combination of color. Knitted into a small flower with some decorations that caught their eyes. The old lady looked at her customer and smiled at them. Which they flinched in respond and gave a small one back at the lady in politeness.

"I suppose that you're interested with my charms, young man?" The old lady asked with a friendly tone. She seemed to be delighted to see him. A surprise, really.

"I-yes. Yes, it's really... beautiful in fact, lady.." he hesitated. He never really know her name yet.

"Ohoho, this old lady have many names but you can certainly call me Granny Yang." She laughed.

"Oh, if you insist, Granny Yang." His ears turned red.

Granny Yang just laughed heartily while other people around stared at the guy and the friendly old lady's interaction.

"You don't need to get all shy with me! I'm not more than a simple old woman who sells some charms! Ah, and what about you, young man? What is your name?"

He flinched. He never have been asked for his name before, but truth be told he never have one to begin with. Or he's just seemed to forget about it. "Uhh, I...uhm.."

"You are must be the one that people rumored about, are you not?" She asked with a smile he couldn't decipher. She chuckled at his reaction. Granny Yang was a really... he couldn't find the right words to describe her.

"..." He didn't even know what to respond.

"Oh, no need to worry. I know all about you! This Liyue might be huge but not a single rumor can escape this old lady."

"I see..." He sweated.

"Do you want to learn how to make one of these beautiful charms yourself?" She asked out of the blue. He shivered, why? He didn't know anything yet at that time.