⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I Died

__________
___

_____________

*That Weekend*

*That Weekend*

"Ugh! I wish I can do Work-Studies too" I mumbled, brushing my teeth, beside me are Kaminari and Grape Kid.

"Do you have anything to do today?" I asked, still a little sleepy, still messy hair.

"We're going to study with Yaomomo."

"GOOD MORNING!!" I stopped a little, as Izu ran like sonic the hedgehog.

"Man, I-WANT-TO-GO-OUT!" I yelled, stomping my feet.

"Ooh, if that's the case. Let's go on a date" Kiri-Kun said, standing up.

"Oh? Wait, do you have something to do? I don't want to bother you and your work studies!! " I exclaimed, waving my hand in front of my chest but then he grabbed it and hold it.

"I want to hang out with you!" He exclaimed then he started to drag me away from our classmates, just staring at us... More like glare??

*After a moment*

I wore a black crop-top jacket, and jeans and I tied my hair into a ponytail, on it was an AOT hat. "Kiri-Kun? Are you ready?? " I yelled, waiting at the common room.

"Hey Beany!! Oh, where are you going?? " Mina asked, approaching me, then her phone dinged. She looked at it then Frown a little, moving her gaze to kaminari who's peeking from the couch like a cat.

Pika-pika: A date with stupid Kirishima...

"You're going on a date?? "

"Yep, I've got nothing to do today as well as Kiri-Kun. So maybe a date will help us burn the time" I explained grabbing my backpack from the floor.

"(Y/N)!!! *huff* Are you ready? " Kiri-Kun said, huffing for air, he wore an oversized red shirt and black jean shorts and a sling bag for males.

"Come here" I said then I grab a comb and started to fix his hair. "You look good... Let's go? "