~𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆._.𝖙𝖗𝖞..𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙_𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓~

A very naughty sub kept teasing her sadistic Dom the sub was doing it as a joke but the Dom started getting annoyed the sub walked up to the Dom and pat his head then says"good boy" that was it for the Dom the sub reached the limits of the doms anger the Dom grabs the sub by the neck ands says "wanna try that again" he picks up his sub and brings her over to the bed.He grabs his gag ball and puts it on her.the sub starts getting excited.The Dom cuffs her arms behind her back. He forces her legs open.The sub was excited for the punishment she was about to receive.but then again remember her Dom is a sadist so he will go full max on her.But the sub forgot about that so she didn't care.the Dom puts his 8 inches long shalong in,then he starts thrusting really fast.The sub starts moaning quietly do to the pleasure her Dom is giving her.the Dom hears these little moans,he takes the gag ball off his sub and starts going faster.The sub let's out a really loud moan "that's what I like to hear kitten"says her Dom the sub gets flustered and looks away "did I say you could look away your getting punished for that"the Dom puts a mini vibrator on her cl!t and goes faster.At this point the sub is a whimpering mess,Then there's a knock on the door the Dom pulls his 8 inch shalong out and tells his Dom "don't be to loud daddy has to answer the door get to loud and I might just have to punish you more".the Dom purposely puts the max higher to make it harder for the sub to keep quiet.the Dom walks to the door and answers it.its his friends they needed him to come with them for Important buisness at there club.the Dom walks back I the room and grabs his jacket."I have to go for a little be a good girl"he leaves the sub there and the vibrator is still on.thr sub was me overstimulated having unstoppable orgasms  the Dom fianally got back.The sub was in tears at that point she couldn't stop the vibrator."your a wet mess for daddy you learned your lesson didn't you"said the Dom the sub couldn't barely speak.the Dom uncuffed his sub and hugged her tightly. And gave her really good aftercare.the Dom held his sub until she feel asleep.