Oneirataxia

Oneirataxia: to distinguish reality. Thank you for reading and all the support, more to come. Virtual hugs. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Uh oh.

Shoto went ahead to cover part of you, still feeling your shaking hand as Eri was playing with your other hand.

Therefore it pushed the two brothers forwards.

As soon as Touya unlocked the door the door, he was met with a surprise.

And so was Shoto.

Once Touya flicked the door open, he was faced with his mother.

"Oh hey mom- crap." Touya paused with a nervous chuckle. He had soaked in the fact that it wasn't just him and Eri like many other times.

Shoto saw Rei's eyes, with a glint in them that he hadn't seen before. "Mom?" Shoto spoke, knowing he made a mistake when he noticed the familiar gleam.

Her pupils were permeated with wrath.

"Boys." Rei's teeth were clenched with her mouth barley opening.

Shoto and Touya were both exceedingly taller than her and practically their own adult, especially Touya.

But that never stopped her from giving them a nice cold beating.

With a swift change she reached up and pulled both of the boy's ears.

"Ow!" Both Shoto and Touya complained already feeling the scorching torment in their ears, the color easily turning into a cherry rhubarb red.

Their heads faltered down enormously to a hunched shirt height for their mother.

You appeared from Shoto's different posture, holding in a smile only focusing on the startling scene.

The look on Shoto's face easily read that he was afraid.

"I'm taking both of your phones away for the anxiety you both caused me." Rei saw their pained faces, knowing they were in the wrong since they weren't trying to fight her hands away.

Shoto glared at his brother who's face paled. "Please don't look through my search history- I-I mean mom I have to pee!" Touya covered it up closing his legs to reduce the feeling of his bladder.

Rei sighed and let their ears go, her fingers turning back to their natural skin color instead of a white. Where as Shoto's and Touya's ears were fit to be roses in a garden.

Touyas face was relieved unlike Shoto's half concerned and aggravated by his infuriating brother.

The older brother cracked a side smile. "I know I'm the best no need to thank me." Before Shoto could mark an attack spot on Touyas ever so punchable face in the moment, he disappeared heading to the bathroom.

Another scene startled Touya making his feet drag. "Not how I wanted this to go." He chuckled nervously and went back to his mission.

Shoto swallowed hard rubbing his tingly ear.

"Now." Rei pushed her son inside and saw you.

The tears welled up in her eyes knowing this was real.

"Y/n." She sobbed a bit, choking the tears back.