Dwayne Johnson x Mike Wazowski

Mike groaned. He had such a long day at work, and was so stressed out over everything. The only thing he looked forward to all day was coming home to his beloved roommate, Dwayne. Mike scrambled into his car and started driving home. He turned on the radio, and relaxed.

15 minutes later, mike was home. He climbed out of the car and fumbled for his house keys. He unlocked the door, and saw.. no one? Where was Dwayne? Mike pouted and set his Louis Vuitton bag (that Dwayne had bought for him) on the kitchen table. Mike walked around and found no trace of Dwayne. Mike started getting worried, what if something happened to him?!? But then he realized, that he hadn't checked the garage yet. He tiptoed over to the garage, and slowly opened the door. And there he was, the man of mike's dreams. Dwayne was in a dirty tank top and was working on his car. Dwayne looked so dreamy, and all his big muscles were showing. Droplets of sweat were shining on dwaynes bald head. Mike started drooling without realizing. Dwayne then looked towards mike. "Oh hello mike! How was work?" He asked. Mike sighed in relief. "I was so worried Dwayne! I didn't see you anywhere, I was scared something happened to you!!" Dwayne frowned. "Im sorry babe, I didn't realize." 'babe?! BABE?!? Dwayne has NEVER called me babe before!' Mike thought. Mike's face turned a bright pink. "Oh- uh- it's okay." Dwayne smiled softly. He got up and walked to mike. He cupped mikes soft green cheeks and looked into his one eye. "I love you mike. I love everything about you. Your green skin, your one eye, you're sharp teeth, your skinny legs and arms. I love you." Mike couldn't believe what he just heard. Was he dreaming? "I- I- I love you too Dwayne." Dwayne then bent down and leaned into a kiss on mikes chapped lips. The kiss felt like it lasted forever. They sighed in unison and Dwayne slid his greasy fingers into Mike's scalp. They fought for dominance over the others mouth and Mike eventually submitted. They suddenly pulled away for air panting. After Dwayne pulled away, he laughed because of how red mike was. "You're so cute" he said. They then went into the house and cuddled on the couch. Mike fell asleep in Dwaynes big arms. They were so warm.

The end<3