⚛PREDATOR⚛

He is staring at her.

He is doing this for a while now.

It's awkward.

Isn't he supposed to start killing/eating her by now.
Then why on earth leopard gazing at her like that! Not forgot to mention she is frozen in an awkward position.He made her lay on top of his paws.
Aryah doesn't know for how long she is now frozen in fear while he just stares, observing every features.

It's night, Aryah is exhausted from all unexpected events. Before she didn't even need to move a limb to even get food now here she is hungry, worn out. Her limbs ache from staying in one place for so long. Where they are she had no clue. The way leopard sprinted , everything was hazy to her eyes.Not that she would know anyway. And now it is night and dark and scary.

Leopard nudges her sides. Aryah moves her eyes confused.She yelps as he rolls her. Does this beast wants her to get comfortable? If he wanted to kill her he would have already. So she relaxes a bit, eyeing him with doe eyes. Her eyes wants to close on their own but she keeps them open by force. Lion's eyes flush with something. Amusement.

''What's so funny?" She mumbles to herself but seems like leopard heard it to as his eyes twitch.
He nudges her head softly this time lulling her.She lets her guard down before exhaustion and a deadly creature, losing her conscious to sleep.

'''''
Paws of savages runs fast towards a delicious scent that they can not resist. They gather in a competitive way around the arena deep within the forest. Who can get the meal first. A mouthwatering pry is near them they can sense it. So they move with their calculative steps, rounding the arena. Their eyes glows with desire for blood and flesh.

Oh how foolish they are! They don't even know what they are going after.

All their thrust must come to an end soon.

The savages stop at their track as soon as their hungry eyes spot their target. But all the glow in their eyes turn into glow of fear.

How can they come all the way chasing delicious aroma of their possible prey just to find actual prey are them?

All of them retreat back seeing lion laying their peacefully. Not any lion. One look at him and they know who he is, who they are not supposed to mess with. They retreat another step back, careful not to disturb his peaceful sleep.

But what was the smell then it's still here. Now it's more preeminent.They are not wrong though. They can see now. One small tempting creature laying just under a vicious one.Oh no did they were just chasing a leopard's pry?
Leopard opens his glowing eyes. He lazily gazes around.

They freeze before running like there is no tomorrow.

Leopard goes back to sleep. Not before wrapping his fine tail around the little creature.

''''''''

Aryah feels herself being carried. Hush sound swipes her soft hair. But somehow she feels comfortable so she dives into deep slumber again.

Aryah groans as sun light disturbs her precious sleep! The bed is very soft and comfortable but the light is ruining it all.
After tossing some more she finally gives up and opens her eyes.

Blink.

'Where am I?'

As usual she jumps up from the bed. She moves her head round and round to observe the room that she is in.
The room is small but cozy and beautiful.
The window near the bed is open so fresh air is coming along with sunlight.

She starts remembering everything that happened. It's morning. She is still in her previous outfit but one valuable thing is missing, her adventure bag!

She remembers ,

Leopard

Big tiger

Where is the leopard.

Did he carried her here?

How long was she asleep!?

What if everything was just a vivid dream?

What if-

"YOU ARE UP"

A deep voice speaks up from the doorway.

~⚛~

Next part will be up shortly!

ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ?