⚛FLUFFY⚛

"YOU ARE UP"

A husky voice speaks up.

Aryah jumps up, she quickly rushes to the bed and hides under the cover. She can hear
heavy steps coming to her.

It stops.

Silence.

All of a sudden the cover is removed from her face she tightly shuts her eyes.

Rough finger tips brushes her hairs out of her face gently then trails along her cheeks, jawline lightly.Her breath hitches.
She opens her eyes slowly to see an otherworldly creature kneeling beside her.A man.
She is in awestruck.

'Is it even possible to be this pretty!'

Laying there she can see his sculpted face, black eyes gazing upon her with unfamiliar intensity,his eyelashes are thick and unnaturally long that the wind can blows them gently. She wants to touch them like the winds.
She is indeed in awestruck.

His full lips parts as he too takes in her form as if he can't get enough.His hand still lingers over her face. She notices his curly hair as winter breeze blows it over his forehead , It's unbelievably gorgeous and fluffy. It's definitely her favorite feature amongst his other competitive features.

"It's sooo fluffy!"

". . ."

She gasps covering her mouth with both hands. 'Stupid!'

His eyes flashes with gentle yellow glow, his lips curves up. "You need to eat something." He very gently removes her hands from her face. Aryah's stomach starts making noises making her flush. The last time she ate was...a long time ago.

The man chuckles lightly, petting her head.He gets up from kneeling position Aryah gasps Again.suddenly One thought struck to her brain. He is ... HUMAN!

He is human?

How can that be possible?

It's beast realm.

Everyone she came across was beasts. Even though they were in humanoid form, she can clearly tell they resembles some kind of beasts. But this man, she can't tell. He doesn't look like any human she saw in Mirrom Raw but there is something in his appearance that makes him not beast like either. He is dangerous looking. But he is gorgeous. His eyes tell he is lethal. His strong structure and mysterious glint in deep eyes are enough too make even the beasts shake in fear let alone a little human like her.

But she finds something naturally attractive about him something that oddly comforts her,gazing into his eyes she finds some kind of reassurance.

Now standing that he stands in his full height, it's like a Mountain looming over her small form. Aryah must be an ant compare to him. He can crush her between his fingers! He can kill her, eat her! That will be painful. She gulps down her fear. She is brave. She can tackle him. Pinch him maybe? Well she ca-

"Eat."

He brings a tray full of foods and places it on to the bed.

But she grows tensed.Where is lion!?
Did he kill the lion? No that can't be! The leopard was so strong but looking at the man she can't help but question the leopard's power too. No leopard can't be dead! He saved her and gave her shelter last night!

Eyeing around the small room she sees her boots laying in a corner and her woolen hat on top of a table. Her bag is nowhere to be seen.

"Where is leopard" She can't help but ask.

He looks at her weirdly.

"He- he was with me! Did you see him...'' She utters with a confusion lingering in her mind.