Forever

"Mom, how did you and mama got married?" my daughter suddenly raised a question.

Which made me smiled ear to ear, getting flashbacks of everything. I looked at my wife who was already staring at me while smiling.

"Hmm, first we met at high school. Mama fell in love with me and I had no choice but to fall in love with her as well" I playfully explained as I let my daughter to sit on my lap.

"You had no choice?" Jeongyeon confusedly asked being a little bit annoyed as I giggled at Jeongyeon's cute reaction as I pinched her cheek.

I chuckled when she annoyingly rubbed her cheeks.

Jeongyeon's arm was wrapped around me. We were watching a movie together until our daughter questioned when we met and how we got married.

"Your mama made me fall in love. She was so sweet" I explained as I looked at my love lovingly. We were looking into each others eyes. The galaxy in her eyes. This woman!.

"Mom, explain! How?" we were interrupted from our lovely and sweet moment by our daughter.

We giggled as I started to tell.... The story of our love. Me and Yoo Jeongyeon.

Flashback

It was a sunny day where students voice was heard over the whole high school.

"Sana, I like you. I really do. Will you go out with me?" another day of mama confessing her love for me but as always I would reject her.

I didn't like her in the way she liked me in the beginning.

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon. I'm not into you. Please understand" I said trying not to sound rude. Because I didn't want to hurt mama's feelings.

It was another day of me rejecting mama.

But we were in the same class. I could always feel mama's stares behind me. So  I decided to stop her. I just wanted her to understand and to not think and like me more because I don't want her to get hurt because of me.

I looked back at her and mouthed 'stop looking, focus on the class'. I said and I saw mama nodding.

But nothing stopped mama from annoying me and confessing to me everyday.

First it was between us only but mama wouldn't stop her stupidness as she kept confessing until all in the school noticed that.

I told aunty momo about it, even she noticed that. She laughed at me and I remembered how she used to tease me about mama and her love for me.

But after some time mama seemed always sad. She was running away from me and her confession ended. Did she stop loving me? I thought so much.

On the other hand, I was happy for her that she's over me.

There were days when I missed her crazy and pretty confessions. There were days I missed her looks at me.

Even the flowers she used to give me every day. There was none.

I started looking at her but she was the one ignoring me this time.

I started searching for her. Somedays when she was absent from class it was a sad day for me. It was so empty without her. Everything was empty.

I started to question myself. Why am I feeling this way. Yesterday I was rejecting her and why am I thinking of her now.

I remember one day I did something very very stupid.