Part 1

Pairing: Yunho x reader

Genre: fluff, slightly suggestive

Word count: 3.9k

Warnings: none

Every year, during the summer, me, my family and family friends go to a shared house by a lake. It involves my parents' best friends from college, a lot of kids.. and Jeong Yunho. Yunho was the only kid my age and we grew to love spending time together whenever we would see each other during the summer. Going jumping in the lake, playing swords, playing volleyball, just really doing everything and anything during the two months we had. Thanks to Yunho, I didn't want to go anywhere else during the summer.

Then high school started. I saw Yunho the summer after freshman year then learned that he had joined the swim team of his school. He had to spend his summers at a swim camp and I barely heard from him. The summer after sophomore year was the first year that Yunho was absent. I ended up spending most of my time taking care of the younger kids or tanning by the lake, not doing much. The summer after junior year was the second year without Yunho, and it was just as boring. The kids had grown up so did not need as much care, so I was really by myself most of the time. It made me regret turning down staying at home for the two months. Yet, now I am on my way there for the third time without Yunho. The summer right before college starts.

"This is just sad.." I say looking out the window. "We used to all go together and now look.." I look behind me in the car, no one.

This time it was only me and my mom going to the lake house for the summer. My dad had decided to take my little siblings to the beach this year and because my mom was slightly pregnant she wanted to rest in a calmer area. I didn't want to let her go by herself so I joined her thinking it was also a great time for me to relax after spending my senior year grinding to get into a good school.

"It's fine Y/N. Plus I think only Yunho's mom will be there too. So it'll only be us girls, chilling together~" She sighs a nice smile on her lips. "I think I need that kind of time. A household with men only is tiring.. Hopefully this one won't have a penis." She looks down to her belly and I can't help but to laugh.

"You're right~" The rest of the drive is relaxing.

A few hours later we arrive and the sound of the cicadas directly makes my cheeks blush out of pleasure. A nice warm breeze washes over me and my hair moves nicely making my neck feel the light wind. I stretch myself really hard after being in the car for hours and help my mom get our stuff out of the car. Once all of our bags are inside, I directly put on my swimsuit to go to the lake. Because we were only girls, I didn't have to worry about my swimsuit being a bit too small around my chest from last year. I let myself float around on a floaty when I hear a car roll up onto the bumpy driveway. I smile excited to see Yunho's mom and slowly get out of the water. I slowly walk up the wooden stairs, struggling due to how big the floaty is. I throw it to the side once I get by the house and enter it, looking around for a sign of life.

"She's probably walking around with my mom already.." I mumble to myself. I walk up to the top room in the attic. It was the nicest and biggest room where all the kids used to sleep together. Once I walk in, I go to my bag to take a towel but my attention turns to the bed next to mine. There's a small jacket on it and some bags next to it. I bring the towel to my chest a bit confused. Was Yunho's mom gonna sleep with me? I stand there for a second trying to think of why those bags were here but just shake it off. I walk to the bathroom and open the wooden door.

"Ah.."

"Ah?" I repeat after hearing the faint surprise. When I look up I see Yunho, a really tall Yunho with only a towel around his hip and another one on his hair. The scent of his body wash overwhelms me and I feel my head get dizzy in the best possible way. I can't help myself but to look down at his broad chest that was still slightly wet. I raise an eyebrow and look back at his face. There's a huge smile on it and he giggles lightly.