{Chapter 0: Introduction}

If there's one thing you've learned in the past month, it was to be more careful about healing random strangers. Now, you've found yourself in the Italian mafia, luggage in hand as you hesitantly knocked your fist on your new teams hideout door, teeth worrying at your lip as you fiddled with the hem of your shirt.

   As you looked around, taking in the worn bricks and boards of the building, you began to grow even more anxious. It hadn't been that long since you knocked, but nobody was answering. Did they hear it? Should you knock again? There was a front door, but it had been heavily boarded up so surely you weren't meant to use it, so you instead stood in front of a side entrance, hidden behind the building. Maybe they weren't supposed to answer to knocks. Was there a secret doorbe- A loud creak interrupted your thoughts, the door being held open by a pigtailed figure giving you an expectant and irritated look. You froze, mind blanking before recalling your brief and vague instructions for arrival. "hat-...hatfatters?" The figure sneered at that, walking away with a small nod as he left the front door open for you. With a quiet 'thank you', you dragged your large suitcase inside, the rest residing in your car trunk outside. This was going to be... interesting.