28

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

DON'T READ MY SHIT IF YOU A IMMATURE ASS BRAT BECAUSE I WILL CUSS YOU TF OUT🙄!! NO HESITATION.

July 10th, 2021: 10 a.m.

"Move baby" Noelle said getting up from the bed while holding her mouth then she rushed to the bathroom then I heard her throwing up causing me to get up and rush inside the bathroom then I held her hair up.

This is the fourth day in the raw that she's been feeling sick and I really feel bad for my baby because she not even her normal lively self she just because over everything and hot and I know it's because she's in first trimester and the morning sickness be outta control sometimes.

"Let it out mamas" I said rubbing her back.

15 minutes later...

"Ok I'm done now" she said lifting her head then I grabbed the warm rag off the counter and wiped her mouth for her then I helped her up then I placed her on top of the counter and handed her her toothbrush.

"Alright, brush yo teeth while I clean this up" I said kissing her forehead then I opened the bottom cabinet and grabbed the cleaning supplies.

17 minutes later...

"Ugh this baby got me not wanting to do shit yo" she said laying on her side.

"And that's ok because imma take care of you" I said kissing her lips.

"I love you pookie" she said yawning.

"I love you too booty, but gone head take yo morning nap I'm finna go wash the dishes from this morning and straighten up then I'll come back and lay with you" I said kissing her lips multiple times.

"Otay" she said then she grabbed my pillow and put it on her face.

"Yo weird ass" I said getting out of the bed.

"You still ate my booty" she said causing me to laugh.

"And would do it again" I said sticking my tongue out then I turned the fan on high and walked out of the room.

25 minutes later...

"Food check, music check, I need flowers, massage oil, bath salt, bubbles, foot tub thingy, facial steamer, and snacks" I said making of list of items I need delivered to the house.