Waking up

Hello,my name Daisy white and I will tell you this story,you might be asking 'why isn't lavander telling this story?' well,it's for rather peculiar reasons...

But whatever let's get started

It was October 17,in the graveyard lavander had waken up to find that she was in a grave made out of pure pale white marble,at first she struggled to move but in about ten minutes or so she could,if you ask me how I did it I would simply say 'dunno',but back to the story,she was cold and pale,when she came out of the tomb she noticed she was surouded by tombs saying names like Remus J. Lupin,nymphadora tonks,Severus snape,Collin creybe and finally,in the middle of the graveyard,was the grave of albis dumbledor,she sprinted to hogwats castle,and when she came in contact with the door to the grifindor commonroom and opened it she saw a calendar that said 'October 17  1998',but it can't be,it wasn't that long she thought,she went to the ravenclaw and guessed the riddle saw the calendar but it said the same thing,then she realized why she was in a tomb,they thought she was dead,she knew that if she presented herself everyone would think the people who said who was alive or not just wanted her dead,so she ran and ran and ran from the wizarding world,her world,and she ran from it,then lavander got a job as a waiter in London,far away from diagon alley,about a year later she got enough money to move to Manhattan New York and rent a apartment there,then,when she turned 18,the first thing she did was change her name to...let's say Daisy white.

Yes,I am lavender brown,I did not die,now I live here in America,it's been a year since I moved here,and I just wanted to tell you,Ron if you are reading this,I'm sorry for being jealous of hermione,hermione if your reading this,I'm sorry I was so protective over Ron,I hope you are a happy couple now,I'm sorry if I was ever mean to you...

Now lavander Brown singing of.

The end

(A/N this story was not my idea so pls don't give me all the credit give it to the person who thought of this idea,pls give the credit to BjornV1994)