Chapter 1: The House

[3rd person POV]

Paige looked out the window as the driver drove to her and Greta's destination. She looked over at the driver and saw him looking at her sister inappropriately, she glared at him and he looked back at the road.

Greta: "Thank you" Greta whispered, relieved.

Paige: "It was no problem, your my sister its my job." Paige laughed lightly. The girls were tired from their journey, so they took a quick little nap.

[Time Skip]

The driver got out of the car and woke th girls up by tapping on the glass.

Driver: "Sorry to disturb you ladies, but were here..." The two girls in the back woke up and got out of the car. Paige looked at the house in amazement.

Paige: "Wow..." Greta was talking to the driver as Paige walked up to the door and stood there.

Greta: "Come on, let's go in." Greta smiled at her sister as they walked in.

Paige: "woah its even more beautiful inside..." Paige awed at the design of the house. Greta looked around.

Greta: "Its a bit creepy..." Paige gave Greta a dead-pan look.

Paige: "whatever you say sis...hello? Helloo?" Paige called out. The girls walked up the stairs. When they got up there Paige took notice of the portrait she walked over to it and examined it. She felt like she was being watched. She shook it off and went to go look for Greta.

Paige: "Where is she...oh, there you are." She looked in what appears to be a little boys room.

Greta: "Hey." Greta smiled as Paige walked in and sat on the bed.

[Paige POV]

I sat down on the bed. This must be the boys room... I pushed my glasses up and fixed my forest green cardigan. I looked over at Greta who was messing with a toy. We sat in silence until a man said

???: "Hey"

[Sorry if this is short... I tried my best for this first chapter.]