What is this feeling..?

A loomy figured aroused from a soft and comfortable bed unwillingly.
George Powers never did like getting up so early, the never ending cycle of life trampling onwards was sufferable and miserable...

He slumped over to his drawer, looking at his exhausted face, his puffy eyes from last nights crying session, it had all become apart of the daily struggle for him.

But what caused this sour depression?

He played with his face and hair, he never did like the way he looked only on rare occasions would he give himself a slight, barely noticeable compliment to his features.

Throwing on a quick but simple outfit you could tell had not been washed in a couple days, but it didn't stink so who gave a rats ass?
George let out a deep sigh as he hovered over the drawer, fitting on his demonias, tightening them to the point of suffocation.

————————————————————————

George opened the door with little to no enthusiasm, another day of exasperated boredom, he felt like a volcano, everything set him on edge, whether it'd be from sadness of seeing a happy couple or anger arising from the bottomless pit of his heart at their sweet affirmations towards each-other. He hated it.

He wished he could get rid of it even though deeply inside he just wished he could have that somebody to be his own.

As he entered his car a sinking feeling of him being watched from the shadows crept up behind him causing the hair on his neck to stand up.
George looked around defensively, immediately getting strange looks from neighbors as they saw his sharp and precise turn.
With a blush soaked on his cheeks he got in the car, "My mind is playing is me, too much thriller movies.." he nodded trying to put on a wall of fake confidence as he started the engine, buckled up, and left his driveway.

————————————————————————

His mellow eyes shifted to his rear-view mirror, he was parked facing opposite to the murky walls of his workplace, 'FukurMa inc'
George shivered as he felt the boredom oozing out of the walls, he didn't want to work here but nonetheless he needed money, he was already in debt from striving for a masters degree, which ended in a one week break..
Two week break...
One month rest...
It's been two years currently since he's been back to college, nothing seemed interesting anymore.

He walked fast paced with the most enthusiasm as he could muster, which wasn't much.
As soon as he walked into the building the smell of chemicals, paper, and heavy cologne hit his nose...The American dream..

Hours later he was settled into his cramped and shallow office space, it seemed more like a deep gray cave though.
The feeling of being watched ran over his body, up his back and over his shoulders, it made every part of his body eerie and stiff.

Twenty minutes later and enough was enough, he attempted to bravely stand up which looked more like a newborn horse moving for the first time and walked off to the bathroom. He was tired of the feeling and it just wouldn't stop lingering.
The loud hammering of the bathroom door shutting stopped all the lingering touch.

He opened a stall and sat down, hands covering his face as he rubbed his temples, he couldn't focus...He couldn't take it anymore...
A fiery determination sprouted in his eyes and for the first time in what seemed like years he got up filled with confidence

George stormed up to the top of the building, slamming the roofs' door open as if he belonged in the mafia, his coat hung by his left arm before being dropped and dragging off in the wind.
"It's too much.." His voice cracked as he walked over the ledge, fear striking his body as he looked down to the bottom where civilians seemed to be walking like tiny ants. "I'm gonna do it... I don't need to suffer anymore..." one leg over the edge, a deep breath, wind escaped his body as he leaned over.