Yandere!Zardy

"So, you have a boyfriend, huh?"
"Yeah, and I was wondering if he could come over to stay with me, just for a day."

You told Zardy, who you viewed as a close friend, that you had just recently started dating someone that you met in highschool. In the middle of your conversation with him, you received a text from him, saying that he wants to bring over a friend and wanted you to ask your "guardian" if he could bring him over.

"Oh, and by the way, he wants to bring a friend over."
Even though it didn't seem like it since he didn't have eyeballs, Zardy rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Fine, just don't blast your music all over the place like you teens usually do." He walked off, presumably to go back to hanging out with the other monsters in the maze.

You didn't notice how upset Zardy was, you were just too excited to see your boyfriend.

But little did you know, Zardy had a plan to end all of that soon.

------+-----

"Agoti!" You ran over to your boyfriend and gave him a big ol' hug, the two of you had been like this for a good minute until you dragged him into the maze, you didn't even notice his friend, Tabi.

The three of you walked into the barn, which you had decorated as your own house of sorts.

Zardy didn't even introduce himself to your friends, in fact, he was gone.
But you didn't mind this, not one bit.

"So, you live here huh?" Agoti asked you, confused.
"Yeah, I was homeless for a bit until Zardy let me stay here until im able to find a home." You told the taller male.
"Well, you can stay at my house and i'll help you get your own place, totally up to you though."
You smiled at your boyfriend, happy that he was planning on helping you get yourself together.

"Oh yeah, by the way, this is Tabi, we've known each other for a few years now." Tabi waved at you, seems like the quiet type.
"Hello, Tabi!" You greeted him, you've already met some of his other friends.

Entering the barn, Agoti and Tabi stayed for 4 hours, you had so much fun with your boyfriend, you wanted him to stay the night so bad, it's been such a long time since you got to hang out with him like this, its been a good while since he had been out of the void.
As you walked him out of the maze, you kissed him on the cheek and told him goodbye, and the two leaves, walking back home. You walked back into the maze, and surprise surprise, Zardy finally decided to pop out.

"Hey man, where the hell have you been? You didn't even get to meet my friends!" You weren't angry but was disappointed.
Zardy shrugged. "Was working on my crops, what did you think I was doin?" He chuckled.
You rolled your eyes and smiled, despite how mischievous and sometimes downright creepy he can sometimes be, he sure is fun to hang around.
Things were going to change soon.

-----+------

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH AYANA???" You shouted at the top of your lungs to your now former boyfriend, Agoti, who was confused as hell.
"What? No, me and her are only friends! I have no interest in her!"
You took out your phone and showed him messages between the two of them, planing on going to the basketball court to meet up.
Tears in your eyes, you stormed out of the house and walked around the area, you couldn't believe that he cheated on you, thinking that things were gonna be fine, but nope, he just had to have another girl, tuh.

You walked to the maze, your home, you sat down by one of the corn fields, crying silently.
"Are you alright?"
You looked up to see Zardy once more. You shook your head no.

"He cheated."
Deep down. Zardy was happy, not because you're heartbroken, but because you are now single, and no one can step in the way between you and him.
"I had a strange feeling about him anyways..."
"And you were right, man..."

You got up and walked around the barn with him, making jokes and stuff, after all of this, you started to feel much better, you started to realize.. that your feelings for Zardy were growing romantic...

"Well, i'm sleepy, i'll be off to bed now, see ya'." You ran into the barn to go to your room.

And this is where the fun begins.

------+-----

"Just what fucking idiot would do something like this to me? I swear Solazar! I never cheated on them!"
His adoptive father, alongside his manager, and patted him on the back.
"Its okay, Agoti, we'll figure out who did this, and I promise, you'll get ______ back, but for right now, just sleep tight, we've got work tomorrow."

Agoti was staying at another 5 star hotel, laid down on the bed, but only to look up at the ceiling.

"Well, Well, Well... If it isn't _____'s ex boyfriend." A deep, sadistic voice called out to him, quickly getting up and looking around to find the place dark before his eyes, Solazar was nowhere to be found.

"Who the hell are you!!?" Agoti's only defense was a knife.
"That won't matter now, as you'll be dead before then."

................

Well thats it.
also no, I dont hate Agoti, in fact, he's one of my favorite fnf mods, just thought he would be a good match for this.