0.57*

“ We come here to discuss something. ” Heeseung said.

“ Oh right! Hayoon want us to make it up with you. She feels sorry when she saw you walking alone without us. She supposed to be with us today but she thought you don't want to meet her. ” Jake added and others just nodded.

Sunghoon rubbed his neck after he heard what Jake said. He had been avoiding Hayoon and his friends so no wonder she us them to meet him. He actually thinks the same just like Hayoon but he afraid Jake will most accept him anymore.

“ I'm sorry for avoiding you guys. I don't want Hayoon feel uneasy with me. That's why I did it. Sorry. ” he replied with an awkward laugh.

“ No need. If you don't avoided us maybe we won't come here and knows about you and Sera! ” Jay said.

Heeseung and Jake nodded in sync with excitement on their face. They never expected that they will saw Sunghoon and Sera kissing especially for Heeseung. The girl who used to chase him before kissing his friend.

Meanwhile for Jay, he already knew about the two. He can see it in their eyes.

Sunghoon was blushing, “ I think she's the right person even though she's too dense sometimes but it's okay! That's cute! ”

“ I already doubt about you two when she and you had a fight in the library. I know everything but I don't say any words and enjoyed the drama. ” Jay replied.

“ Wait! You do know everything and didn't mind to tell me? How dare you, Jay! But it's okay everything is good now so we don't have to worry! Sunghoon still our friend no matter what! ” Heeseung said with a disbelief expression on his face.

That was right. Everything was good now so they don't have to worry.

+i'm suck at making ending bruhh