Fair Date

It was October and the leaves were starting to turn orange and red, and fall from the trees, this was Zardy's favorite holiday because everything matched with his aesthetic, and the weather was growing warmer.

What was really exciting, was that the fair was coming back, and you went almost every year with your friends, but since your only group of close friends had moved out of the state and didn't want to go alone, you wanted your boyfriend, Zardy, to come with you, if you can get him to that is, he almost never leaves the maze.

When you finally caught him, you ran over to him and gave him little puppy eyes, usually he'd always fall for this.

"Hello, pumpkin." The 7'3 tall scarecrow said affectionately, he was a bit confused on why you looked the way you did, but assumed he was gonna ask you something that he most likely would say no to.

"Um.... can we like... go to the fair, it'll be just me and you!" You said shyly, if anything Zardy was confused.
"What? A fair?" He asked you.
"Yeah, its where we get to ride on stuff and play games, eat a lot of cool stuff and-"
"No."

He said coldly as he walked away from you, leaving you standing there lonely and looking dumbfounded, but you followed him anyways, or more likely met him around the corner of one of the mazes.

"Please!" You smiled.
"No."

You tried and you tried and you tried, its like he wouldn't budge, and you just laid down in the grass, wondering if a vine will come at you and end your misery.

A few footsteps came towards you and to your surprise, it was Zardy once more.
"Fine, i'll go, but only once!"
------+------
At the fair, you were holding hands with your boyfriend walking around with a funnel cake in your hand, Zardy had an expression that reads "i was forced to be here." But he actually enjoyed his time here.

"Omg! ______!"
A robotic voice called out to you, turning your head, you saw the male, his head was the shape of a TV and of course, had that smile on his face.

"Hex! Holy-Moly I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been!"
"I should be asking you that question!"

The two of you hugged for a bit before you pulled away from him.

"So, you're dating Zardy huh?" Whitty, Hex's friend asked you.
You scratched the back of your head nervously. "Yeah... I kind of had to drag him here, y'know!" You chuckled slightly.

It was a good time with you and your friends, of course introducing Zardy to them, he seemed to get along with Whitty quite well.

"You guys wanna ride the roller coaster?" You pointed over to the large, scary looking ride in the distance.

"Sorry ____, We gotta go..." Hex said sadly.
"Aw man, this time with you was so fun, I'll see you when I can, alright?" A huge once more before he leaves, and now, it's just you and Zardy again.

You looked up at your boyfriend, who looked down at you.
"You're having fun?"
"Of course!"

You looked over at the ferris wheel, and dragged him along. Too bad the line was long as shit though, the good thing is, it was moving quickly, so there was no standing in line for several hours at a time.

"You know, Pumpkin, I'm actually having a good time... sort of,,"
"Haha, I knew it, y'know, its about time you got out of that maze and saw the real world."

By that time, you guys were already ready to go onto the ride, as you two sat down alone, there was silence for a good minute until the ride started to move.

"Look at how high were lifting, hun!" You looked down at all of the people below you.
Zardy didn't say anything but pull you closer to him, holding your hand tighter. You leaned your head onto his shoulder, getting kind of sleepy.

"You're tired, aren't you?"
"Kind of."
"After this, were going home.."

He hugged you tightly and leaned his head on your head, of course not putting all of his weight onto you.

"I understand."

------
Sorry if this is rushed, I was tired, plus, I'm making this at 1 am so uUuUuu. 😕 YEAH.