TWO TRUCKS

The Truck looked at its crush, the other Truck, "H-Hey, other Truck?" It asked the vehicle.

"Yes?" The other Truck said.

The Truck was ready to confess, "I love you, Truck"

"I've always felt the same about you, Truck."

The two Trucks blushed, getting closer and closer to each other until they kissed, a kiss so vigorous is lasted a few seconds but still felt like years of their short life.

When they parted from the kiss, Truck said something that the other Truck never thought they would say, "Will you marry me?"

Time skips to their marriage where all their friends were (all named Truck). They went back to the street to have fun.

"Hey Truck, you wanna have babies?"

"Why not"

Truck rolled over to their roof upside down. The other Truck climbed on top of him and stared bouncing. The two Trucks didn't know what sex was.

"Uwaa" Truck shout moaned as they had some form of sex. They saw man not far away, flexing his muscles involuntarily, they laughed at the ridiculous sight of him then began bouncing higher and quicker.

Fireworks were seen in the sky as the two Trucks breathed heavily, out of breath from thinking sex was jumping on your partner like they were a trampoline.

The two Trucks decided to take a break after Truck had his windscreen smashed by other Truck accidentally. They decided to h*ld h*nds, now that the two Trucks were married they finally could.

Once the passion was to much to withstand, they got back to 'fucking', it was nice.

Then the had a baby, and after many days of thought eventually came up with the perfect name. Truck.

They all lived happily ever after, except for Mike.