⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing

__________
___

_____________

It's Dark

It's Dark... No light, just nothing. I looked everywhere... Nothing

"Did I died?" I mumbled, trying to find my way out of this nightmare. Until a bright glint of light shines in front of me, the light is so bright that lit up everything around me. All I saw was, a beautiful garden with some sort of Temple?

"So pretty..." I mumbled, smiling to myself, as I approach the flowers and plants. It seems like heaven.

"Thirteenth..." I heard a low, deep voice said. I sat up quickly only to see 12 people. Wearing old clothes making me confuse. The man with a beard came up to me and offer his hand. I hesitate a little but took it as he smiles.

"Where am I, if you don't mind me asking..." I asked, looking around the extraordinary place. A built woman walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Home for us" she chirped as I tilt my head in confusion.

"Heaven??" I asked. She looked at her companion and they chuckled.

"Maybe..." She replied walking away then the male with beard places both of his hands on my shoulders, patting them at the same time. "We'll see you again..." He said then everything around me brightens, making me shut my eyes.

*-*-*-*-*

"Wah!" I sat up, huffing for air as I held my chest. It feels like I've been punched by a metal pole, I clench the cloth on me... It's a hospital gown? I look around me and it was a dark room but has pink wallpaper and a red carpet. "Hello? Where am I?" I yelled, trying to calm myself up.

The door creek and was opened by the male from the mall. "Chisaki-san!" I yelled in shock. He looked at me and took his mask off as he shot me with a smile making me confuse. "What are you doing here? Why am I here?"

He slowly walks to the bed I'm sitting on and place a hand on my head, rubbing my hair lightly. "Sunflower... You're staying here... For a while." He said as I gasped and then I grab his arm with my right hand and twirl it making him spin and fall on his back making him groan.