𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

welcome back, angels! it's so good to be able to publish these again guilt-free with no stress! i've missed you ❤️

─────── • ❥ • ───────

A week had passed the group by in a heartbeat, and nobody had mentioned on the first day that the premier would be so soon. Perhaps they'd forgotten the excitement and shock that came with dating an actor, because Renjun was tossed quite far out of his depth on the third day of Mark's return when they asked if he was ready.

"Ready?" He had mumbled with a wedge of apple in his squishy cheeks, "For what?"

"Um, the one night you'll be able to brag about for years?" Chenle blinked innocently, "The one night you get to be famous?"

"The...the premier?! When?!"

Well, the shopping sprees that had taken place at the mere mention of having a weak wardrobe were intense. Both Donghyuck and Chenle had run him around the city from dawn til' dusk, and the oldest had to wonder where they got all their money. Surely not all of them were rich and powerful.

Long story short, it had been hectic. But so very worth it now that the night had actually arrived. School had been tough, and YangYang was starting to talk about inviting the raven-blonde to his own apartment sometime soon; an exciting idea. However, now that the ringleader of the relationship in his own residence was home...would there be chances to just leave without explaining himself? Hell, would Mark even care? Did the others just make a big deal out of nothing?

"Ugh, look at you," Chenle cooed as the older started walk out of his bathroom and into the living room area where both Hyuck and the youngest were standing around. "You're stunning, Renjunnie. I shouldn't always be so surprised, but you clean up so well!"

Donghyuck hummed in agreement and pulled the boy in closer by his wrists. It was eight in the evening, and the sky was only starting to dust a faint lilac colour beyond the clear side windows. His eyes scanned each detail of the outfit they'd prepared together since it had been one of many options.

The Chinese adult had no end of trouble when sliding on the fake leather, black trousers, and he'd never in a million years imagined he would own a pair. They hugged him nicely though, and almost created a natural curve to his waist that wasn't really present. Above those was the deep, crimson-red button up that Hyuck had purposely revamped a little for him. The sleeves were full length, but his shoulders were exposed and he sneakily took away the first three buttons so that the older wouldn't try to step back into the priestly look he tended to rely on. There was stitched-in glitter on the red fabric that had always been there, and Chenle handed him his favorite necklace.