Rainy Days

"Its raining pretty hard out there." You looked from outside of your room door, you were planning on seeing Zardy at his maze today, but, I guess Mother Nature had some other plans.

You laid on your bed and looked at the ceiling, you were going to drift off to sleep since rain is so soothing to you, I guess being away from the maze isn't so bad after all, huh?

But everything was interrupted when your doorbell rang.

You jumped up to go answer the door and surprise surprise, its Zardy, who wasn't even drenched, completely dry, how the hell?
"You really didn't have to come, you know that right?" You smiled at him, letting him inside the house. "By the way how the hell are you not wet?"
"I've got some special abilities up my sleeve, love." He walked back to your room, knowing how he's a literal giant, your house was big enough to let him in, and not have him bust his head open walking into rooms.

You were in the kitchen making a snack, since Zardy doesn't eat, he doesn't really need anything.
Walking back to your room, you saw Zardy laying on the floor, thankfully you cleaned your floor earlier so it's nice and clean.
Well, you decided to sit next to him, wondering, why he's just laying there.
"Hello, hun."
"......"
"You know, you can lay on my bed, you're pretty light for a scarecrow." You joked, he playfully glared at you.
"I'm light, huh?" He decided that the best thing to do, was to see if he was really light. He fucking sat on you.
Well, you were kind of right, but wouldn't full fledged carry him around like a purse.

"You probably weight like 20 lbs, which is kind of light." You teased.
Zardy hopped off of you and jumped right onto your bed, didn't even make a mark, kind of sounded like a piece of fabric.

You jumped on the bed with him, and laid down and tucked yourself into the covers, like a fully covered hotdog, those are called pig in a blankets right? Ah, oh well..
Luckily, the bed was (magically) big enough for the two of you.

"HOLD ON!" You hopped out of the bed and ran to your closet to find some clothes, you liked wearing clothes that were oversized because they were comfortable, hopefully you can find some clothes that fit him.

"Go ahead, Zardy, take your clothes off!"
Zardy was obviously weirded out by this.
"What! No! Are you out of your mind?"
"I mean, if you wanna cuddle with me, you're gonna have go take off all of this stuff, buddy!"

Zardy sat there and thought, and after taking off his clothing, you noticed something about him, he looked... nice somehow? It was weird, but you shook your head and gave him a big old shirt, just for now.

"Alright! Lets go to bed!"

---------+-------

After eating your snack and turning on the TV to find your favorite tv show, you were already tired, it was still raining, but this time, it was thunder storming.

"The weather is getting bad out there." You said as you looked out of your window, still having the covers covering you up.
"So, humans find weathers like this relaxing?"
"Well, its kind of 50/50, some of us like it and some of us don't." You slid over to him and kissed him on his stitched lips, and hugged him tightly like a pillow.

"You're so adorable like this... _____."
"You are two, look at ya! You look like a cute little baby!"
Even if it didn't seem like it, he was flustered, and embarrassed.
"Did that hurt your feelings?"
No answer was given, but what was an answer, was that he pinched you on the cheek, you pushed his hand away playfully, and pinched his "cheek" which was nothing but fabric really.

"Oh, so you wanna play that game, huh?" He smirked and tackled you on the bed, pinning you against it lightly.
i promise, nothing weird will happen, we'll save that for another chapter.

The two of you just stared at each other.
Until he, well, tried to kiss you, of course you kissed him back, you might have to guide him a little though. :)