Denial.

Saívy P.O.V //

To; Chris - I have to tell you something. Are you available to come or nah?

From; Chris - Nah. I'm with Rihanna. What's up?

To; Chris - Oh. Never mind. I have to go.

From; Chris - You sure?

I just read the message & never texted back. I'm pregnant with his baby. 2 weeks to be exact; he took my virginity & I ended up pregnant. I forgot to mention, I was the side chick...

I grabbed my purse & car keys, headed to talk to my mom about this. She's my best friend/mother. She knew about me & Chris. She hated him & disappointed in me for doing it. She says I'm too beautiful for it. Yeah, I don't see it....

--------------------

"Mom? I gotta talk to you. Don't get mad, okay?" I sighed.

"It depends baby. I can't make no promises. I won't leave & do you like your father did. Okay baby?" I smiled. "Okay ma. I'm 2 weeks pregnant --."

"By Chris right? I hate his soul. Do you not know the stuff he put you through? Yet --"

"I know mom. I have a baby on the way by him now & I deserve so much better. I'm too beautiful, right?" I sarcastically said.

"Right. I had a beautiful daughter. My ONLY child. I love you with every thing in me. I want you to be the best. You finished college, got your own business & house. Don't settle for less, baby." I sighed. I'm ugly. Nobody ever payed attention to me. But Chris. Well, I was his fuck buddy.

"I'm not cute. Nobody ever looked at me or complimented me. They all turn their heads away from me. Except older men." She started to say something but I cut her off, "I have to go. I'll be back later." I stood up, kissed her on the forehead & walked out.

--------------------

3 weeks later |

Chris has been blowing up my phone none stop. Nah, I don't wanna be the side chick anymore. I have a baby on the way. I can't settle for less.

From; Chris - why have you been ignoring me? What have I done this time?

To; Chris - nothing Chris.

From; Chris - I been texting & calling your phone. No text or call back. What's up with that?

To; Chris - well. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with your baby. I wanted to tell you sooner, but you were with Rih. I had fun playing the side chick role, but I can't settle for that anymore. Y'know? I have an unborn baby to worry about. Have a good one, Chris.

I smiled, knowing that I got that off my chest? I can start doing better. I'm not gon' lie, I had been stressing over it. But now I know that I have to do better in order to be better.

From; Chris - YOU WHAT?! You waited this long to tell me & expect for me to take this in how? I can't Saívy. I have a girlfriend, she will know something's up if she finds out I have a baby on the way. We're done.

To; Chris - lol. There never was an 'us'. It was always a you & me. I don't care about Rihanna, nor you. I have better things to do 'Breezy'. It's going to hurt you way more than it hurt me. I'll be happy to tell my baby that their daddy left them. you're just like your dad. bye, boo.

I sent that message & deleted his number. I rubbed my pudge. "You're a blessing, you know that?" I really need to go baby shopping. Get half of it out the way. I grabbed my uggs, phone & keys then headed out the door.