𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎-

you opened your eyes slowly, you can see the sunlight coming into your room. its a boring day as usual. you get up from your bed and go wash up. less than ten minutes, you come out of the bathroom and wear your uniform.

"i want to skipping class" you mumbled as you arrived at school.

the class is still quite. no one's there. you sit on your chair, placing your head on the table. close your eyes so you can sleep.

knock knock

someone knocking your classroom door. so you turn around, see who's knocking on the door.

it was a boy.

he's handsome. that's what you thinking right now. when you see his face.

"um.. excuse me?" he approach you and smiling for no reason.
"what?" you answered like you don't care, but actually, you don't fucking care.

"im a new student-ah, now im your new friend" he said with bright smile on his face.

what the hell with him? you thought.

"you can sit wherever you want. and... im not your friend" you back to your sleep.

"okay, i'll sit here then" he sat quietly still with his smile on his face.

ten minutes later, class become so crowd. and the lesson starts. the teacher told him to introduce himself.

"hello everyone, my name is Jung Wookjin. please take care of me" he bowed after introducing himself.

the girls start murmur how handsome he is. but you don't really mind it.

boy is a boy. that's what you think.

after introducing section, he go back to his chair. staring at you, with a little smile.

"why the hell you smiling?" you asked cause its little bit bothersome.

"i want to be your friend.. and i want you to fall for me"

"that's not the point"

"would you fall for me?"

"nah. shut it"

omg he's annoying, why the hell is he keeps talking right now? you thought while the teacher start the lesson.

"hey, what's your name? you've knew my name, tell me yours too. so that we can be a friend"

"why would i?"

"because i wanted to"

"i won't"

"should i ask him?" Wookjin pointing at the boy who sits in front of him.

"do whatever you want, i don't care"

he do it.
he really do it.

Wookjin pat his shoulder, so he turned around facing Wookjin.

"what?"

"you know who's my deskmate?"

the boy looking at you, and you just signaling him to shut his trap.

"she's y/n,"
"you need to pay attention to the lessons"

the boy turned back facing the whiteboard. and Wookjin little bit satisfied with that.

at least i know your name that's what he thought.

"that's a cute name"

"..."

"lets get along well, y/n"
"im looking forward to it"

"just look at the whiteboard, dumbass" you answer him sarcastically.

during class time, Wookjin occasionally looks at you, then he chuckles or smiles when he takes his eyes off you. he think that you're cute.

Wookjin' POV

i staring at her the whole time, i don't know why, i just can't take my eyes off her. she gives me a "hard to approach" vibes. and i think that's challenging, so i trynna get close to her.

when break time, i go to the cafeteria with her.

"hey, y/n, lets buys some foods!"

"why would i?"

"ohh come on, i don't know where's the cafeteria and how if i get lost?"

"no, you won't. just follow the path, there's sign, or else"

"c'mon, babe"

"excuse me?"

"i mean- y/n. anyway, we should go now or you will run out of coffee buns, i heard cafeteria's coffee buns are really good" i dragging her outside the classroom, and she was confused because i hold her hands.

cute! that's what i think while looking at her face.

we finally got the coffee buns, just right there were only two loaves of bread. im still hold her hands, and she looks like don't bother or something. im glad. cause i like to hold her hands.

its warm

"Wookjin, you can release the-"

she stare at our hand. how sad, i don't want to let her go:(

"oh! sorry! i just like it- i mean your hands- its warm"

"oh, you too" she answer flatly, and the she bite the buns.

"how's it? does the taste fine?"

"just so so"

i smiled, i just.. can't stop smiling.

"stop smiling, geez.."

"why?"

"do you want something from me? im broke, i don't have any penny" she said, and i giggled.

"i want you right now"

"huh?" she looks confused, and its cute af.

"your heart"

❏❏❏

I want you, gotta go into your mind
I want you right now, your heart

-angel

aloha~
i made this cz im bored lol hope y'all like it!