Info and story spoiler:

Some important info:-

1) This shit contain mature content.

2) If you are finding a book about love, hate, suspense and mysteries with some dark and deep pasts.

You'r most welcome here. :)

3) there will be lil bit cursing in this book. ;)

4) THE STORY LINES IS TOTALLY MINE. SO, DO NOT TRY TO STEAL MY WORK. ●︿●

5) Also this story is based on mafia things so, there will be some parts which can triggered you. (You can check it on description)

6) Concept  - 'Love to hate journey.'

7) THE BOOK WRITER IS A TEENAGER, WITH LOTS OF SHIT IN THEIR HEAD. SO DON'T SCOLD ME, IF THERE WILL BE ANY MISTAKE IN BOOK.

8) Now let's jump on a spoiler part.

                     <<Story spoiler>>

On terrace, no one was there. Only those two, standing there, Amazed because they see each other again.

"Pretty lies? Weren't they, sweetheart."

He said while his fingers were on trigger of gun, pointing toward her.

But she knew he will never gonna hurt her, she is his weakness, and she knew it very well.

"I know, you are never gonna pull that trigger." She said as she smirked while walking toward him, hiding something behind her back.

He was just staring at her, while she was stepping forward, closer to him. She suddenly hugged him tightly.

He know something is wrong but what can he do, his weakness was itself playing with him.

He dropped his gun from his hands. He felt somehow happy in her arms again, he was about to hug her back but,

Stab

She stabbed him, just right beside his heart.

He fell on the cold ground, his head touched the hard surface. In pain, he groaned. Looked up at her face, she smiled smiled at him while holding a knife, coloured with his blood.

She fell on her knees and then put his head on her lap. looked at him with a huge smile on her face.

Her eyes, they were only showing hate and rage towards the boy in her lap. The venom of hate in her eyes dripping from in the form of her stares towards him, But there was other feelings present too.. Which only the boy in her lap, could see, read her real feelings.

"This is not your end, sweetheart." She said, trying to act like she's not caring for him, she don't love him anymore, she's not hurt seeing him hurt.

But as we all know, 'EYES CAN'T LIE.'

His hands slowly made their ways toward her cheeks and while cupping her rosy soft cheeks he spoke in his almost whispering tone,

"Truth is bitter, love. You said, it won't hurt. But why its hurting you." with that he closed his eyes, letting himself sleep in the darkness. The darkness which was given by his loved ones.

A tear escaped from her eyes as she somehow felt regret doing this, but her warm heart is nothing in front of her cold self, her love is nothing in front of her hate towards him.

'Everyone knows how much she hates him, but only he knows how much she loves him.'

it's Just 'The truth untold."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough for now, and if you haven't read the lines before story spoiler. Then i want to recommend you to go and read those info. 3> 

And yeah, trailer will be out soon.

'Thanks for reading this, will see you all in trailer part'

Bye and may god bless those, who are going to read this story! :)