⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tempest

__________
___

_____________

*The Next Day*

*The Next Day*

"I hate you!!!" I yelled at him as he lowers his gaze.
He just stared down ... Then he shifted his gaze to me and suddenly he grabbed my neck and hit me against the wall, choking me. My foot floated on the floor, as I tried to remove his hand.

"L-let go!" I manage to say while chasing the air in my lungs.

"Learn to respect me, flower. I don't want to hurt you but you're putting me on the edge and it pisses me off" he howled as I continue to gasp for air. He then let go of my body and let me fall on the floor, he then grabbed my hair and pulled it to look at him, harshly. "Pay me some respect, got it?"

I just nodded lightly then he shoves me on the floor. "Piece of shit..." I muttered, touching my now bruised neck.

He then stops in his trails and snaps his head to look at me. He once again groaned and walk up to me. He grabbed my arm and starts to drag me into the hallway, I tried to push him away but he's currently at the advantage. He then kicks a door open and throws me onto the bed. I just groaned and looked up at him, sending daggers from my glare. He pushed me again making me fall on my back, he crawled on me and stare down at my figure. He took his mask off and drop it beside my head as I feel my lips quiver while he puts his callous hand on my cheek. "Fragile..." He mumbled, moving his hands around my face, as I look at him, with wide eyes.

"Get Off" I tried to push him off but he just grabbed my both wrist and put it over my head making me squeak, looking at him, my eyes are wide open and my mouth quivering. He's quiet... Observing my every movement... His eyes are half-open while caressing my face then my shoulder.

The door then opened making him stop as I sigh in relief... Mentally thanking whoever the guy is. "Boss... They're here..." The guy informed, as I sat up and heard Chisaki grumbled.

"Maybe... Later. I'm sorry, flower, for choking you." He said, sliding his hand on mine, squeezing it lightly. I look at it for a moment, then back at him.