Smosh's Summer Secrets

INT. TNTL STUDIOThe Smosh cast has just finished a rousing episode of TNTL.Shayne, Damien, Noah, Courtney, Kimmy and Jackie gathertogether like the family they are for the outro.

SHAYNE

Check out these 2 videos and don't forget to subscribe!

ALL

Bye!!!

GARRETT

Cut!

The entire cast drops their smiling faces. They finally allow the exhaustion to show through.

KIMMYI'm tired.

NOAH

I'm Noah.

Contrary to popular belief and the demeanor he so often tries to project, Garrett is a meany pants, puppeteering, and wreaking havoc from behind the scenes with his dog Damien in tow.

GARRETT(yelling)We've shot everyday for the past 6 months so overlord Ian think you deserve a break!

The casts faces brighten.

SHAYNEThere is a God.

Garrett grabs his dog.

GARRETT

C'mon Damien.

Garrett begins to leave but turns back, flinches at Kimmy, then walks off.

DAMIEN

Hey, I know we've been working together every day non-stop for the past 6 months so it only makes sense that we spend our one week off together too.

COURTNEY

Great idea D-Man.

DAMIEN

I've never told you guys...but my family actually has a farm in Georgia. And I think us city kidsshould go there, to try and rediscover who we are, before this city eats us up and spits us out.

Damien spits.

JACKIEOh my gosh that sounds fantastic D-Man. Y'all lets get to packing and go to Georgia! Yee haw!

Kimmy, Noah, Courtney and Shayne leave. Jackie cleans up her props, Damien gently grabs her shoulder.

DAMIENHey, you were awesome back there.

JACKIE

Psssh you're one to talk.

DAMIEN

I really liked when you..did the splits.

JACKIE

It was the obvious 3rd beat.

DAMIEN

That didn't hurt the baby did it?

JACKIE

Nah, I think Damien Jr. is safe.

CUT TO: EXT. PARKING LOT

Kimmy is trying to unlock her car but she can't find her keys.

KIMMY

Goddamnit, why can I never find my freaking car keys. I bought a keyring off of Buzzfeed and everything.