30

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

July 11th, 2021: 3 p

July 11th, 2021: 3 p.m.

"Baby I feel too big for this like why you got my legs opened like this" I asked causing her to bust out laughing.

We were in the bathroom on the floor I know ghetto right, but I'm tall as hell and my baby short as hell so we had to do what we had to do so I gotta pill

"Because I gotta make sure I get everything off pookie bear" she said then I felt some cold on my balls.

"What that is" I asked about to remove the towel she had covering my lower half.

"Lay back down and that's the numbing cream" she said looking at me then I laid back down and looked at the ceiling.

"I ain't feel it on my booty yet" I said then she let out a deep breath.

"Pookie.. just be quiet" she said then I poked my lip out.

"You getting tired of me booty" I asked looking up at her.

"No baby never you just asked too many questions like I promise imma try to make this as painless as possible, ok" she asked looking at me.

"Ok baby I trust you" I said then I relaxed and laid back down.

"I'm finna touch yo booty" she said then I felt her rub the cream on it.

"Mm see you got me groaning when you touch it them flashbacks boooyyy" I dragged out causing her to laugh.

"I be getting those too my ass be stuck staring at the wall" she said then I felt her move my dick to the side then I felt the cream.

"Fr, a nigga be straight zoned the fuck out" I said looking up at the ceiling.

Here I am 25 years old letting my fiancé wax my ass and everything else while laying on the bathroom floor of our apartment.

If you would've asked me if I saw myself doing this a couple years ago my answer would be no but with booty hell anything possible I never knew I liked getting my ass ate until today shit I ain't even gone cap to y'all that shit felt good as hell.

"What you thinking bout pookie bear I see them wheel spinning in yo head" she said causing me to smile.

"Thinking bout how I'm letting my fiancé wax me on our bathroom floor and how I like getting my ass ate" I said truthfully.