Dabi x hawks

ATTENTION -if you are sensitive and triggered by sexual interaction please do not read these  stories. Please comment more ships for me to do ,but if they are toxic or illegal, I will not be doing those. Have fun reading this terrible story.

   "Hey Dabi, can you grab me the milk?" Hawks asks. Dabi looks at him straight in the eye,"will you give me some of your pancakes if I do?" "Sure, I guess" Dabi tosses him the milk with the cap off. the milk bumps into hawk's chest and spills on the ground and all over him. "DABI!" He yells. Dabi bursts out in laughter and says," that's what you're going to look like after breakfast when I'm done with you" hawks runs through the kitchen into the bathroom and grabs a towel. He begins to rub it on his clothes and wings. Maybe I should just take a shower instead. He slips off his pants and drops them on the floor. Hawks takes off his pants and hears a sudden knock on the door. *knock knock knock*  "don't come in! I'm naked!" The door bursts open and sees Dabi. "I'm done with breakfast and now I'm going in" he says smirking and looks down. "Damn, nice coc*"hawks covers it with his hands and screams,"get out!" Dabi puts his hands against the wall pinning hawks to it. "We're not finished just yet birdie" he kisses hawks and puts his arms around his muscular body. "I'm hard as fu** so get ready" Dabi slips his tongue in and explores every crevice of hawks's mouth.   Hawks lets out a small moan of pleasure and drops down breathing heavily. "Oh,birdie, I'm just getting started." As hawks gasps for air, Dabi slips off his clothing. He grabs the birds thick hair and pulls his head into his di** . Hawks sucks slowly as he had not finished breathing for air. "Faster birdie!" Dabi demands. Hawks goes faster and feels the tip of his di** go down his throat. He coughs and licks his lips. "Mhmm" Dabi on the other hand didn't look any different. He was not pleased just yet.  He tugs on hawks hair pulling him back up on his feet and Dabi kneels down and puts hawks's co** in his mouth. He sucks quickly ,wanting hawks so bad.  Hawks lets out a loud moan of pleasure. Dabi licks and sucks on his di**. Dabi spits his co** out of his mouth  and says," lets take this to the bed " hawks nods his head tiredly but wanting more. Dabi picks up his birdie and kisses him as they walk down the hallway towards the bedroom. He throws hawks onto the king sized bed. Dabi walks to the closet and grabs a pink box with stuff in it. He opens it and grabs 4 things and hides them behind his back shielding them from hawks. He puts the box back and walks to the bed where hawks was laying in a X position as he slept like that. Dabi climbs up and takes one of the four things from the box. Straps.... he latches one of hawks's arms to the bed. Hawks looks up in surprise and says,"what are you doing?" Dabi latches the other arm and his legs to the bed too and replies,"you'll see,birdie"  he lastly straps hawks neck to the bed too but not too tight because he may want to make hawks not walk for a month or more but he doesn't want to hurt him badly. He pulls another thing from his back and it's a piece of fabric. "What's that for?" Hawks asks. Dabi doesn't answer but sticks it in hawk's mouth and ties it from the back of his head. " I don't want you  alerting the hero's." Dabi looks at hawks' huge co** (not as big as his) as drools a little. Dabi notices hawks has to say something because he's muffling. He takes down the fabric. "Please g-go easy Dabi, this is my first time. Also by the way you're really hot." Dabi blushes. "Birdie, listen, just because this is your first time does not mean I will go easy. I'm going to fuc* you to the point where you cant even walk. " Dabi reply's . He pulls the fabric back up and hawks's eyes widen in fear and excitement. Dabi puts his hand on hawks cheek and says," I'm about to go hard so make sure you treat me the same way when it's your turn." He slowly crawls towards hawk's co** and places his hands around it in a cone shape. He turns to look at hawks expecting him to be scared but he was actually really excited looking. Hawk's di** was really hard. Dabi slowly starts to rub hawks's co**. Hawks spits the fabric out in disgust. He lets out a giant moan. Dabi continues but notices hawks is not reacting but looking at him in pleasure. "Faster"he's surprised that hawks is actually starting to get the gist of se*. "Call me daddy, birdie." Dabi demands. "Mhmm,daddy,faster." Dabi starts to finger hawks's di** and hawks moans every time he goes fast. He looks down at his co** and licks his lips. He looks back at hawks and he's breathing slowly. Dabi looks down at his di** again and shoves it inside his mouth. He starts to suck it quickly and hawks moans repeatedly. Dabi beings to get even harder than before wanting more and more of hawks. He sucks and sucks licking all of the cu* on his di**. He spits it out and stares at hawks. "M-m-more~" Dabi smirks and climbs atop of hawks. He starts to hump his di** with hawk's. Dabi accidentally lets out a small moan. He jumps off of hawks and it turns out hawks had gotten out of the latches. He gets up quickly and pounces onto Dabi. He straps him onto the bed like he did hawk's. "What are you doing birdie? I'm not finished!" Hawks didn't speak back. He latched him up belly down onto the bed unlike Dabi latched hawks back down on the bed. Hawks gets on top of Dabi and says," I'm going in tonight,rip that di** ayyyy" he sticks his co** in dabi's back hole and humps him super fast. Dabi's eyes roll to the back of his head and moans.

This is all done for now 😀 I'm horn* af so imma do the next one that I ship 😅