Chapter 1: Suga x Daichi

"Suga, are you coming or what?" Daichi screamed from downstairs. "Patients love" Suga replied. Daichi rolled his eyes "hurry the fuck up." He said.

Daichi was very stressed because they were moving to another town today and he just wanted to be there on time.
Suga finally came downstairs and Daichi looked at him angrily. "what, beauty takes time" Suga said. Suga had put on his red lipstick and he indeed looked good. "Keep frowning and you will get wrinkles." Suga said. Daichi walked to Suga and pushed him against a wall. "How could he be so relaxed about this"Daichi wondered.
"as much as I want to slap you right now we have to leave." Daichi said. " ohhh kinky" Suga said while winking. "Suga, NOW!" Daichi yelled at him. "Okay, okay why so tense love" Suga said.
Daichi just rolled his eyes and walked away. The truth was he secretly was very sad about leaving all his friends behind.
Suga came running to him and whispered in his ear "btw, you look hot when you're mad." And smacked his ass.
"SUGAAAAA" Daichi screamed.
"You know you love it" Suga said before running away scared.

After saying a final goodbye to their friends they put their suitcases into their car and began to drive away to a new beginning.